2012-01-31 07:04:37

hi there.
Well, i am a singer, but i'll love to listen how my voice sounds when is autotuned, haha. SO i am looking for an accesible software or plug in which lets do that. No matter if is shareware or freeware.
Thanks a lot guys. Hope to get repplies. haha.
See you latter.

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2012-01-31 11:26:06

Hi there,

There is a free VST plugin called GSnap, it seems to work fine. Reaper has a built-in one too, but I'm not a fan of that. Then there's the Antaris one, but GSnap is the most accessible option I think.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-01-31 14:23:43

If you want to hear a danish song with a lot of autotune, you can just search for "Nick & Jay - Endnu en" on youtube.

I haven't tried GSnap, but Antares isn't as accessible as I could wish. It works, but it isn't the kind of autotune I want to use. smile
You can also try Melodyne, I don't know if it is accessible, but you can hear what it can do by searching for "Symphony of Science" on youtube.

Best regards
Alex

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-01-31 19:00:01

Hi,

That depends. Personally I was able to deal with GSnap. But then again, I'm just playing around. Not doing anything serious. big_smile

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-01 07:12:39

yeah I also like to play around
also guys, listen to G dragon's heart breaker on youtube, its autotuned but this guy does some pretty nifty stuff with it

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-02-02 07:19:37

how can i use those plugins?

2012-02-02 11:52:37

Hi,

First, you download the plugin. I'm not sure, but it might be gsnap.org. If not, just DuckDuckGo for it.
Then you insert it onto a track in your DAW. Set the parameters, and either live monitor or record something. GSnap is fun! tongue

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-02 23:57:35

what is DAW? haha