2012-01-25 01:49:21

Hey hey!
Omar here.
Yes, the topic says it all.
I am in need of a few sounds.
This is what happens when you are in high school and you don't have money because you don't have a job since your mother doesn't want you to get one.
Your unable to purchase sound libraries!
Well, enough.
I need some laser sounds.
Anywhere from the miniature zap gun to the downright dangerous laser cannon.
I am also in need of a few alarm sounds.
Public warning alarm sounds.
It doesn't matter if they are real or processed.
And a question.
To who ever made those sounds for the guns in swamp.
Do you mind if I use a few of them?
Or would you rather me contact you directly.
Thanks all!
Psst, maybe I should get a job behind my mom's back! lol.
But here in Okeechobee, who would ever hire someone who is blind?
For the love of god even the computer techs here don't even know what I'm talking about when I need a complete windows reinstall!
Lol.
P.S, Off topic.
How do you guys organize your sounds?

2012-01-25 05:37:55

I feel you Omar. I'm in high school and It's hard to get stuff you need because: 1; Your mother thinks it is "unimportant" or 2; You can't get a job. As for sounds, you can get some lazer guns if you go to one of the sound sites such as sound dogs or sonomic

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-01-25 13:09:00

Hi.
I mostly use sounds from free games if I need them, or I'm sure there's websites, although I've never been able to find much there.
And then there's always good old youtube, I'm sure you can get sounds from there as well.
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2012-01-25 20:08:46

I looked at the sites you links to blindncool. The only problem that someone might with these sites when in school is the price. I can see where someone will spend thousands of dollars on sounds for games. I don't think I will complain about the price of audio games now days. Getting the needed resorces can be a bit pricy and time commsuming. LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2012-01-25 21:27:51

the problem is.
I have no money.
I have no money to put on a credit card at all.
So yeah.
I've been using freesound a great deal, but I'm starting to run out of options.
I've tried findsounds, not worth it.
Soundbible, a few gold ones here and there.
But other than that.
I've nothing else.
Can you help me?

2012-01-25 21:48:39

Sounddogs allows you to sample a lot of the sounds. The samples come in low quality (like 8 - 11 khz), but if that's good enough for your purposes....

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-01-25 23:12:24

Hm, I have a few sounds that could help you. I'll try to get them all in one folder and send you them through PM, that's if I can ever find them within all those downloads big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-26 04:45:39 (edited by MasterChief 2012-01-26 04:47:09)

Hello Omar,
I hope I can help you
I have a lot of sounds on my PC
such as bbc sound Effects
but this Effects is very large
and I have an other groups of sounds
how can I help you?
and there is other thing
go to :
http://www.findsounds.com/
I hope you can find what you want
there is a lot of sounds there
but, I do not like it
I hope you like it
bye

2012-01-26 05:49:19

I did and I don't like it.
Can you send me a few gun sounds? Laser sounds?
Alarm sounds?
Thanks!

2012-01-26 07:26:19

Hello Omar,
I have gun sounds
and reloading gun sounds
a lot of them
how can I help you?

2012-01-26 13:15:01

@mohammad///obid
Do you think we can text chat on skype and you send me some files there?
I think this would be the easiest solution.

2012-01-26 20:22:55

really?
go, pick up my skype in my Signature
and add me
or give me your skype and I am going to do my job

2012-01-27 00:46:13

I have about 60GB of sounds on my PC ... I'm sure I culd find a whole load of laser/gun sounds. If you give me your skype, we can text chat and I can send you some.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2012-01-27 00:57:27

Hi keyIsFull
can you share it with us?
or send it to me on skype

2012-01-29 18:19:19

I would also like some sounds. Any sounds in fact. It doesn't matter to me. Just pm or e-mail them to me and I will apprecitate it very much.
p.s. I meant appreciate.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain