2012-01-24 20:07:38 (edited by lauren.downie96 2012-01-25 23:00:17)

Hi all,
I now have a new skype account, and I was wondering if anyone would like to add me?
My skype name is [edit]: Due to the fact that I received some strange requests, I removed my skype name from the post. If you want to add me, PM me[/edit]
Thanks, hope to chat soon.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-24 20:14:46

Hi,
Why did you abandoned your old account?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-01-24 20:34:51

Hello Burak,
I obbandoned my account because i'm sure it was hacked.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-24 20:38:57

How do you know it was haked, what happened.

2012-01-24 20:48:49

Hi Lauren,

I've added your other account now too. smile

For anyone wanting to add me, it's drake1424. smile

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-01-24 21:03:51 (edited by bcs993 2012-01-24 21:04:57)

Hi.
LOL, so since this is turning in to another skype name promotion topic, I thought I'll throw mine out there again.
It's bcs993
Feel free to add me, if you want.
It's always interesting to talk to some of you. smile

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2012-01-24 21:20:02

@arqmeister:
I know because a few friends misteriously got blocked, some of my bffs who i'd never block, and a few options got changed.
Thanks to those who added me. big_smile

2012-01-24 22:21:56

Yes, i noticed you had blocked me. I wasn't going to say anything though because everyone has there reasons. May i add your new account then?

2012-01-24 22:27:04

hi! i'll add you soon! and because you are putting your skipenames, lets see.
My skipe is:
jesus.humberto9.
BTW jesus humberto is my name... lol

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2012-01-24 23:03:15

@Arqmeister:
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. That really wasn't my intention, but I only just realized.
Sure you can add me again big_smile
Also, thanks gamecreater

2012-01-25 05:25:40

hello
so I've like tryed to add a few of you,if you have 1300 requests from me,that's because my jaws was too happy.and if you haven't gotten a request at all,then my jaws was sad and I f,ahem.messed things up.:d
grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2012-01-25 10:00:21

Hi, all.
I've added all of you guys.
If anyone wants to add me, my skype is oriolgs58
Feel free to do so, I'm always looking for new people to talk to.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2012-01-25 11:09:57

Hi,
Oriol, I have added you.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-01-25 12:44:49

Hi.
I kinda agree with you arcadia, it's mostly better to add people you know a bit.
On the other hand, it's always nice to meet new people.
That's why I was thinking of making public, and private, skype accounts.
The public one, I can use to add anyone who wants to add me, and learn to know them.
The private one can be used to talk to close friends/people I've learned to know well.
This is just an idea at the moment, but I think it may become very conveniant if I end up with many contacts.
BTW, grif, I, for one, got your add and of course, I accepted. smile
Also thanks for the add oriol.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2012-01-25 16:01:58

ahoy,
as some of you might know,or not know, I am not much of a social character,if you get my meaning? but y'know,the block funtion is there in skype for a reason,as well as the remove option.
aye,arcadia the same problem as ye I have,the skype freezes on me when one trys to add a contact.but after a cupple o trys,it seem to work,sorta...
what else did I wanted to say,hmmm. oh,yes. thankee bcs for confirming,that I didn't,ahh,messed up.
grryfindore.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter