2020-08-16 07:57:32

hi. I'm runing version 1.3 in bk 2. the updator tells me that there is a new update. but wen I press yes it gives me this error.
Error  dialog  #Error 14
-->“а•”ѓGѓ‰Ѓ[‚Є”ђ¶‚µ‚Ь‚µ‚Ѕ(14)
wen I press enter the game chrashes.

2020-08-16 09:42:40

@ficho, Run the game as an admin and the updater should work.
@manamon_player. Did some slight changes to 7-1 and 7-2, fix the bug that sometimes disalouing stage 12 to be completed, and changes how the hp up works. For version 1.34, fix the bug that was introdoost on v1.33, and pressing not now on 24-4 should no longer unlocks 25-1.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-08-16 10:42:54

thanks. now the HP is always 1 gold. hahahahahhahahahaha.

2020-10-02 10:15:54

guys, I saw in a topic about games in the BK series that had an item called a silencer on the bokurano daibouken II, how do I get it?

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2020-10-02 14:07:45

Those who hate spoilers, press h immediately!

1. Collect 200 evil fish scales.

2. Now go to the entrance of Punisher's stronghold.

3. When the second swarm of enemies appears, run back.

4. Soon you'll notice that instead of glass plates, the alarms will now throw a tremendous amount of timebombs. If you're too close to the silencer when the alarm rings, the bombs will be in its way and you will probably not get it, because then you'll need to destroy all the bombs before they explode and destroy the item. In such a case, you'll need to try again.

5. If you managed to protect the silencer and take it, the only thing left to do, is to destroy the glasses and rush to the end!

2020-10-06 12:47:54

mara, thanks for the tip.  by the way, can you get those shiny coins that are in the room with that thing you keep shooting?

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2020-10-06 13:10:26

Is it me, or with these games make a good anime to watch? I would watch it if it weren’t on me. Someone please turn it into an anime or an audio drama or something.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-10-07 15:28:14

The shiny coins can't be picked up.
They're only part of a puzzle and after they all shine, this is just a decoration and you can go through the door.

2020-10-16 13:23:36

does anyone know the names of the songs that play in stages 8/4, and at the beginning of 23/1, and that of 19/3 at BK II?  I want to hear them on my phone!  I've tried to use music guessing apps, but I haven't found anything!  I also want to know what it plays when you enter the stage 9 screen, it's a very medieval RPG style song!

2020-10-16 16:11:40

I think these songs were specifically made for that game.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-10-24 15:27:45

spoilers ahead guys. I'm having trouble escaping with Carla. as soon as the part of escaping with her on 25/5 starts, the wall hits her as soon as it starts. there's no time to do anything! I don't know if it's a bug, help!

2020-10-24 15:38:33

run to the right. don't wait.

2020-10-27 01:55:29

as soon as I start running, the wall kills it already, I don't know if it's a bug, or something wrong.  that's why i prefer bk2, even though it doesn't have as much content compared to 3, it hears few parts that I was frustrated.

2020-10-27 07:22:47 (edited by walrus 2020-10-29 20:59:47)

i have a qestion. the search and destruction robot version 2.0 and the mutant human sounds are paid? for example they come from a paid library somewhere?

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-10-28 16:32:37

I just actually notiss that you can hold spacebar on the light shield to keap it running even after its timer runs out. If you let go of it though it'll stop.

2020-10-28 16:37:19

o? nice.

2020-10-29 09:49:54

Is it possible for us players to add none translated line in to the correct dick data and make it work?

2020-10-29 17:20:23

bk3? Yes, probably.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2020-10-30 03:33:30

How do we doo it, What is the steps? ? And do we even allowd to dooit?

2020-10-30 13:24:37

You can't check the proper file to add entries. However they're obvious in most cases; for example, the game loads 1-1.txt when stage 1 level 1 starts.
Pay attention to charset of the files. You must save it with CP932 encoding, which is the default SJIS encoding when the windows system locale is set to Japanese. You may need to switch your system's locale to Japanese in order not to break dictionaries.

2020-10-30 19:13:41

At Nyanchan.
I already set my system locale to japanese, But I didn't see the cp932 encoding in either notepat, notepat 2 or notepat plus plus. Should I use another text editor for this? All I see is japanese shift JIS in the notepat 2 encoding list, which I asume is not the same as the cp932.

2020-10-31 04:37:28

You can use notepad and choose SJIS. Windows considers Japanese SJIS as CP932 although they're theoretically  different.

2021-09-09 12:03:30

hi.
can you tell me how did the hp buying system change?