2012-01-02 14:02:07

should i take down thb books that I uploaded?

I think no one had even tried them.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-02 21:01:15

Hi.
i can't remember what books they were. but i remember somethinga cupple of days ago.
i was nearly falling asleeping realy relaxed and i could feel my bed moving. lol it was fun and relaxing. the bed was moving like it would go up then swing left then go up then swing rite. but slowly and it was very carming.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-01-03 08:10:49 (edited by sid512 2012-01-03 10:33:30)

oh, that's driving me too immotional, really makes me cry.

one of my experiences.

would tell it after i'm done crying, lol.

edit:
ok, I was about to sleep one night, and suddenly I felt my bed going up and down like crazy.
while going up, it would fly as far as above the stars, and while going down, it would go as far as the earth's core, too hot there!
and above the stars, the temperature was kind of freezing!
ok, when it rested in the middle, I saw a pretty girl, who was wearing heavy clothes, her whole face was black, strangely, she came near me, and pulled me along with. and next moment I saw myself in a battle, a lot of blood, and stuff.
then she took some of the blood, and pour it over me.
then she took out a dagger, and started stabbing me, for which I kept crying for the whole night after the astral projection was over.

and from that day, I am never able to sleep properly at night.
another time that entity came to me and warned me that you are messing with some of the "dark forces", and those are governed by their leader, known as the dark lord.
she told me that they are generally found in the regions like the western part, including the americas, etc. i'm not too good at geography, you know.
She told me that there people are mainly dealing with those dark forces, and that's why there is a lot of sufferage and problems caused by them there.
and at last she told me that i'm disturbing them by astral projection, which I couldnt know where I did wrong.
and when I asked them to forgive me, she again pointed out a dagger and said the I wont be given any forgiveness by them.
and that's too irritating for me, I cant understand anything.
and those people around me suggests that that all might be an illusion, eg, no one around me believes in paranormal.

however, from last 2 nights though, there has been some kind of peace there, it looks like those spirits are trying to contact me, but they couldnt because of some kind of protection around me..

really, this seems too complicated to me, and whenever I do astral projection, its automatic.

I hope you understand something about it.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-03 12:37:43

Hi cid.
wow you sure don't live a boring life do you?  lol hah.
hmm as for the o b e and or astral projection can't you try to project somewhere elce?
if the woman is giving you trubble then try to protect your self using (light?) hmm not sure how light can protect you. i think what you do is ammegen a shield of brite white (don't matter about the color really.) lite serrounding you.
but on the other hand maby she is wornning you?
maybe she isn't bad after all but just upset that we are messingwith things we don't understand.
i can't help sorry. i wish i could though.
any thing youwant to talk about send me a message. using my email. witch is: [email protected]
it is easyer that way because of the way that audiogames messageing system works. it doesn't work that good.
hoep this helps.

2012-01-03 12:42:52 (edited by brad 2012-01-03 19:23:56)

hi again cid.
i just re read your post.
ok forget the lite thing. if you want to go and meat those spirits, open yourself up to them. don't be afread and just let go of any shields you may have any fears to.
i no this is hard to do and coming from me is quite funnny considderign i haven't  astral projected but i don't no what elce to say.
maybe praying may be helpful?
cid you do no this is a time for change rite?
this year aspeshaly.
like i said in my other post just email me if you want to talk. doesnt' matter what time it is i will answer.

2012-01-03 15:45:27 (edited by sid512 2012-01-03 15:49:53)

hi brad.
firstly, what do you mean by boring life?

and what do you mean that I should project somewhere else?
didnt I told you that i'm not good at it, and its automatic whenever it happens?

well, but those few days werent that good, you know.

I really cant understand that why these things are bothering me, in spite of i'm a cute little 14 year old guy living a simple life?

or perhaps we can talk over skype, my skype is
siddhant.jain15

thanks.

edit:
brad, I just read your second post.
ok, i'll try to do something today, and would inform about how the stuff is going later.

but mainly i've a question.
why they might be bothering me
i've done no wrong to anyone..

2012-01-03 19:22:38 (edited by brad 2012-01-03 19:25:59)

hi cid.
i don't no why they would be after you. sorry i don't have a lot of expirence in this. but someone called bashue on here who is a great friend of mine has more expirence with spiritual  things.
this is kind of off topic but i really enjoy your riting.
I really cant understand that why these things are bothering me, in spite of i'm a cute little 14 year old guy living a simple life?
hah i'm not making fun i am just saying i found that part funny.
like i said before i'm not sure why they would target you.
but yeah i will add you on skype if that is ok with you?
if i ask bashue could he add you to?
I might not be able to talk to you yet because i use a xp machien with no mike but i have a vister laptop wich i use sometime so if i seeyou are on line i will go on the laptop.
oh yeah i really enjoy your signicher. lol really great! but who is robla?

2012-01-03 19:26:33

sure, brad.
you can add me on skype, and tell bashue also to do so.
but please note I cant talk.
so, you dont need to switch machines, we can just do our conversation in text though.

and tonight I would go to sleep and examine about the matter.

2012-01-03 19:36:19

hi sid. i think that you are having a lucid dream.
because in an astral projection you can control what are you doing. you can travel everywhere by the power of your thoughts.
in a lucid dream you can fully understand what's happening and next day you can remember what happened but i realised that it's hard to control a lucid dream..
i had also some lucid dreams where i allmost managed to project.. i allmost felt my astral body leaving.. but unfortunately i projected from a dream into  an other.
if you try hard enough you can make the dream leave and you will find your self above your body. and you will actually see your body and you will be able to walk through your house.. this is an astral projection.
also if you are afraid of something you will not be able to project. just stay relaxed and think to your self that nothing can happen to you.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2012-01-05 04:46:32

What do you mean out of body experiences? What is astral project?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-01-05 08:40:57

hi bc,
you can just check the whole topic from the start,
or you can search it on google.
that would easy for a person like you who completely doesnt know about it.

2012-02-18 20:03:02

well guys i realy need to share this with you.
some days ago i managed to have my first true out of body experience. it was so real and amazing...
i was trying a simple technique where you just need to stay and let your mind go from an image to an other untill your body goes asleep. i can tell you more details about it if you are interested. i begun to feel the vibrations that are felt before an OBE. i knew about these vibrations and i was allready familiar with them because i reached many times this state so i don't panicked and i stayed and observed calmly what was happening to me. then i felt something like a big muscle flexing and then i tried an exit technique. i tried to roll out of my body... and i did it. i actualy felt when i rolled off my bed and fell on the floor. then i went and touched a wall near me. i could feel the wall under my fingers but strangely i couldn't feel the temperature of it. then i went to the door and opened it then i thought about a girl with which i've flirted the day before. and suddenly i felt the room where she was forming around me. for a second i was in that room and i think i heard some voices but i am not sure now about it. and then i felt being nowhere... and i returned to my body with a start.
it was so real and so amazing. i am realy waiting for the next time when i will be able to do it.
i know you may believe that this is a lie or somethlike this but if you don't believe me please ignore this post... or if you don't know what to believe i strongly advise you to try. it's an amazing sensation.

thanks all for reading.

Stephen King

2012-02-18 21:04:28

Hi.
i belive you 1000000 persent. just wish i could do it.ahaha.
wow people are coming round slowly. but they are comeing round so that is good.

2012-02-18 21:20:07

brad... it's so easy to do it. if you will do it you will realise how easy and natural it is. first times i was trying so hard... i thought that it's very hard to do... but is not. remember that every night when you sleep you project unconsciously. the point is that you need to wake up fully in that process and you will be able to control what you are doing in your projection.
i haven't tried from a while becaused i was to tired and i fell asleep. i will try again at night maybe i will do it again...

Stephen King