2011-12-18 19:37:14 (edited by mastodont 2011-12-18 19:40:40)

syd 52 i've looked over your uploaded books.
i like especially the faq because there you could find any answers you want.

the other book has got many techniques but i can't use many of them because they require visualisation and as a blind from birth i find it difficult to imagine visual things.
but it's good because it clarify all the aspects that you need to know.
anyway.. for anyone who hasn't tried and realy wants to experience this. it's not so hard as it seems first.
i am also a beginer in those practices but after only 2 days i managed to get in the vibrations state and to hold on for about 20 seconds..
i was realy realy close to consciously project.
the basic things that you have to know are relaxation and concentration.
when i try i firstly relax my entire body until my body is sleeping. but my mind it's fully awake but relaxed first.
if you manage to get this state of relaxation then you can begin with a technique to get the vibration and hopefully go out.
me personally i concentrate on my heart beats. i try to feel them throughout all of my body. and then the vibrations come.

so you see? it's not so hard.

i will continue to try and i hope that in some days i will get a full conscious astral projection.

thank you for attention and... the most important thing is that you need to throw away the fear. nothing can happen to you.

edit: i'll go to haway if i manage it... big_smile i allways wanted to go there...

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2011-12-19 04:42:07

hello,
I have some questions:
1. when you project, can you talk to this world's humans if they are not projecting?
2. can you go into another's human's dream if he is not projecting?

This is not a signature.

2011-12-19 04:49:00

I can't hear about entering other people's dreams without thinking of Tel'aron'rhiod. XD. Which seems to be what I've been basing any near-lucid ventures on lately.

I would want to think the answer to both questions is "no", but I'm not an expert.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-12-19 08:54:51

I don't think you can, but I don't know....
Strange, I can't download the books... What's the size of them, does anyone know?

BTW. If you just have to think of a place to go, then you should be able to be everywhere in the whole universe, right?

Alex

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2011-12-19 12:05:38

hi.
hmm you can't download the books?
strange.
oh just so you know they are pdf books.
so you will nead adoby reader or another pdf reader.
hope this helps.
brad.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-19 12:09:28

Well, I'll try again when I'm at home...

If I can't open 'em, I think I can convert 'em to an other format...

Alex

2011-12-19 18:55:51

hi,
just got another unconscious projection
I rolled over then I felt the vibrations
then I felt myself being lifted up
then I accidentally moved my physical body instead of my astral
and I ended the projection
btw, what should I do when I feel the vibrations?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-12-19 20:16:07

hi,
found this site!
this one seems better and has free stuff on it
check it out
http://www.lucidology.com/

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-12-20 07:19:30

Hi.
this is a bit off topic but how do you get to your junk folder in thunderbird?
i can't reember the email that neads to be marked as safe.
could someone help me find the junk folder and mark the email as safe?
thanks.
this free stuff looks promising!

2011-12-20 09:12:44

@enes: when you feel the vibrations you should relax your fizical body and try to move or lift your astral body. if your phisical body is asleep you will manage to project.

i also had yesterday an unconscious projection. i was getting asleep.
my mind and body were allmost sleeping.
then i felt the vibrations.
i relaxed and observed calmly without moving anything.
firstly i tryed to move my astral arms and legs...
i felt them moving.
then i imagined my self lifting up...
and i projected...
but unfortunately i projected in a dreeam because my mind was to asleep and i wan't so conscious.
i was lucid in the dream...
i knew that it's a dream but i wasn't strong enough to make the dream go away..
but i was able to control the dream..
not all aspects of it only some of them.
for example i tryed to teleport to an other location but didn't work. but i was able to float and walk through doors and walls..
it was wonderfull..

thanks for attention.

Stephen King

2011-12-20 13:00:45

Hi

can someone send the books to my email:
alexander dot l dot nielsen at gmail dot com

Alex

2011-12-20 16:55:12

hi,
look at the folders list in thunderbird
and you can watch the videos to
lucidology 101 requires no visualisiation so the free stuff is enough for us

2011-12-21 18:04:10

Hi.
i did. i looked there is a folder called trash a folder called inbox drafs and sent. no trash frolde.
i locked in the trash folder but there wasn't a thign there.
hmm maybe i'll try to get it sent again.

2011-12-21 18:14:52

Hi.
i just checked the thuderbird foders but i got nothing.
hmm.
how do yu add a emial to thunderbirds adress book so it doesn't get marked as spam?

2011-12-21 19:13:14

hi,
you don't need your e-mail
just try logging in at the site with your name and e-mail
or watch the videos here
http://www.youtube.com/user/LucidDreamTricks

2011-12-21 22:02:09

hi,
here is a free pdf book
it explains how to get anything and everything you want
please use this knowledge carefully, as it can bring about  grate evil when misused
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8746151/Conscio … tances.pdf

2011-12-22 00:50:12

Hi, you mention to use it carefully, what would you say the best way to use it is?

2011-12-22 17:17:12

hi,
try not to do evil things
or the thing you did will come back at you

2011-12-23 08:51:18

I don't want to offend anyone here, but are you sure you're having an out-of-body experience and not just a regular lucid dream?  The experiences described here sound just like lucid dreams to me.  In a wake-induced lucid dream you go directly into the dream without a period of sleep in between.  I've managed to lucid dream a few times.  Mine usually starts after noticing something unrealistic in a dream, and realising that it can't be real and i must be dreaming.  Not that my dreams are realistic, it just doesn't happen very often that i notice it during the dream.  My control over the lucid dream ranges from having complete control over everything that happens, to bearly being able to control my own actions.  I can almost always teleport in my dreams, and sometimes i can also fly.

2011-12-23 09:54:00

as i said i didn't have yet an out of body experience. i am triing to consciously have one. i hope i will manage it soon.

the difference between a lucid dream and an out of body experience is that in dreams you have your own world and you make your own rules if you are lucid enough.
in an out of body experience you are in an astral plane which looks like our phisical plane but it's in a higher vibration. when you have an out of body experience (obe) you can visit your friends if you want and see what are they doing at that moment. you can meet other entities if you want.
and this is in reality not just a dream.
also in the astral you can fly and teleport wherever you want.

Stephen King

2011-12-23 14:34:41

But how do you know that an "out-of-body" experience isn't just a lucid dream that looks and feels like one?  I've had a lucid dream before where i was walking (or flying) around my house, going through walls like i'm a ghost.  Everything seemed real, and i can't remember but i'm sure i could teleport.  It was one of those where i didn't have full control.

2011-12-23 15:24:31

I think certainty as to what's actually happening isn't all that important, in this case.
The brain tends to fill things in if it is cut off from all sensation, even when awake. How? With what? To what end? Don't ask me. tongue.

I have to imagine that ignoring sensation is much harder for the blind, though, simply because most people are wired to pay most attention to their vision, so all they need to do is close their eyes. Shutting out all sound and tactission is much harder when those are what dominate your awareness the majority of the time.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-12-23 15:32:18

as i said i haven't experienced yet an obe to tell you how it is..
but i heard about cases where someone projected, visited a friend and after projection called his friend and asked him what he was doing at that time.
and guess what. he saw what his friend was doing.
also i heard about cases where two friends met in the astral and talked and after that they remembered all.
so how could be this a dream? how could you visit your friends in a dream?

Stephen King

2011-12-24 05:30:39

hello,
I am new to all this...I don't know how to start
I tried the stop, drop and roll but it didn't work.
can anyone know where to start from?

This is not a signature.

2011-12-24 09:51:20 (edited by mastodont 2011-12-24 09:52:49)

here is a very good guide to success. read this:
this topic

try it and please tell me how it works.
and remember. it's most likely that you will not succeed at your first attempt so don't expect much. just keep on triing and you will succeed.

Stephen King