2011-12-15 19:05:27 (edited by Ghost 2011-12-15 19:05:58)

hi,
I have been trying to  astral project for some time
I am having some problems
mainly 2
1. concentration loss and 2. falling asleep
if anyone here is good at astral projection  could it be possible if they posted some techniks for getting out of the body
p.s i'm totally blind

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-12-15 20:06:03

Hmm... Would be nice to try, I don't know if I believe in it, but if it's true, it would be fun to try...

One of my school teachers once told me, that he had tried it after a car accident.... Spoocy... smile

Alex

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2011-12-15 20:30:37

I have the same problems. Falling asleep mainly. I'm sure i should meditate more to get more success. Its very real and possible to do. I have managed it a couple of times.

2011-12-15 21:02:44

Nice... Would be nice to learn... Can you tell anything about how it feels?

Alex

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2011-12-16 00:27:28

Its hard to describe in words. Its kind of like a different point of view. You know that you are out of your body, and are asleep. You can also feel what it feels like in your spearit form. Its like being hyper aware and you can do anything just by thinking about it. You can think of a place in the world to go, and you will go there and experience what ever you want.

2011-12-16 09:20:19

hi everyone.
yep that sounds about rite.
I have never had an o b e but am trying with meditation and listening to music. but not sure what to do really I get into the relaxed state but can't go any ferver than that.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-16 09:34:26

hi,
astral projection, you see?

even I managed it many times, but it is most effective when you are just wake from a night sleep, or in the afternoon or any point of the day when you're most tired but not to sleepy.

for me it happens, but after it occurs, there is partial control, I didnt used to gain full control on it, however.

anyways, i've 2 astral projection ebooks if in case anyone want them, note, they are in pdf format so you'd have to read them.
@eeens, you mentioned somewhere the collection of free binaural beets you found on jetcityorange.com/binaural beets or something like that.

can you tell me which type of binaural beet in particular should be tried for astral projection?

regards.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-12-16 13:33:02

i am also interested in this.
i believe i had an OBE once
all i knoe is i went to sleep in florida while listening to relaxation music, and i don't remember waking up, or even falling asleep, the next thin i no i'm in my grandmas house...all the way across the country in tucson arizona.  it was weird, and i no it was real

i used to take things in life for granted...
now i have a beautiful daughter, and she means the world to me.
(at 19, i can say this is harder than it sounds)

2011-12-16 13:59:34

yeah, I might upload the ebooks soon, one of them is a large faq list related to astral projection, and the other one is a step by step, comprehensive guide to astral projection and lucid dreaming and contious awakening.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-12-16 14:02:08

yeah, you should upload them, i'm more interested in the step by step guide, as i think i've read it because i think my dad has stuff like that on cd or something

i used to take things in life for granted...
now i have a beautiful daughter, and she means the world to me.
(at 19, i can say this is harder than it sounds)

2011-12-16 14:21:40

probably.

2011-12-16 17:52:48

hi,
those beats didn't work
but there might be some you bmight like
they aren't free though
www.meditation-power.com
or www.outofbodyexperiences.info

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-12-17 20:53:10

hi,
just found this course on obe and astral projection
http://astralbob.com/astralprojectionmastery.html
it sounds good

2011-12-18 02:51:41

trying to figure out if its worth the price?

2011-12-18 05:21:34

hi,
hmm
i just looked at the website and i don't no if it is werth buying.
the thing i don't like is the fact thatit is streeming.
insted of downloadible.
i don't no what to do. should i go for the corse or should i look somewhere elce?
what do you all think?

2011-12-18 05:44:45

hey guys,
i may have found us something interesting.
be warned the site may take a bit of time to load but once it does i think you will find a lot of usefulll stuf on there.
lets see shell we?
here is the link.
http://outofbodytravel.org/
that should work.
if not try this one.
http://outofbodytravel.org/outofbodytravelhome.html
hope that helps and i no that site takes long to load and that every page neads to load and it takes long but i think it will be werth it in the end. not sure though as i haven't checked out the site yet and am going to do it now.
hope this helps.

2011-12-18 06:11:06

hi i just looked at the site and i don't really like it.
it is manageible but it isn't made for us. as bline people using screen readers.
also it doesn't mention o b e's as such, it mentions things such as god, profits, and other relijus beings. if this kind of stuff isn't for u then i'd recomend not looking at these  p d f books.
i how ever am going to look to see what i can find.
can someone help me? i am looking for a good pdf reader witch  doesn't keep saying things like 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 and so on.
it seams there are page numbers in these books but they are anoying.
i am using pdf reader from a site wich i forgot. the site has a web browser for the blind on it. and a podcatcher and other stuff
so could someone  help me?
thanks.

2011-12-18 06:45:21

probably you can use the adobe reader latest version, after setting your preferable accessibility and page settings, you're good to go.

and i've two books about oab, sorry for my laziness though, I'll upload them when I get some time.

2011-12-18 07:32:34

hi.
thanks for your help.
that would be nice if you could upload the books.

2011-12-18 10:01:59

hi all.
i am so happy that this topic was opened.
i begun to induce my self out of body experiences and i have to say that i am close to manage it.
i got to the point where i can feel the vibration intensifiing and my heart rate goes faster so i think that i am realy close.
but when i feel these simptoms i get to happy about them and i think that this stops me from projecting.
for me it seems that heart technique works best.

i have also a verry important questions for those who had projections in the past.
can we see in the astral world?
i mean if i am blind from birth and i never saw will i be able to see?

thanks for attention.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2011-12-18 11:09:07 (edited by sid512 2011-12-18 11:21:44)

hi,
yes , you can see things.

not with your eyes if you are totaly blind, but with your brain you can understand everything by yourself.

I manage to have them sometimes, but not in my control though, they are pretty automatic.

once I saw that I'm among the stars, above the sun, but the fear got me back.

and once I saw there was a priest of jesus on the top of a very high building, but again, my shyness just got it back.

any others experiences are welcome.

p.s. through astral projection, I hope to meet julius caesar some day, lol!

and btw, i'm uploading the books here.
1. a long list of faq regarding astral projection, read carefully.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17801870/240faq.pdf

2. a comprehensive guide to astral projection, you should be literally and figuratively litrate enough to understand and read this, one of the best things it contains is the loads and loads! of techniques used for astral projection! and how to carry them out systematicly, too!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17801870/School … Travel.pdf

thanks.

and please give your opinions about these 2.

2011-12-18 11:41:05

Hi.
i am checking out the book and checking out the site.
all seams great so far!
about that website i posted. don't go on it it is really bad.
for us as blind people the website is layed out horible. so dont' go on there.

2011-12-18 17:53:02

hi,
well I had this experience yesterday
when I was asleep or nearly asleep I felt my body become stiff
then I felt like my heart was beating 500 times a second
then the vibrations started
I remember climbing out of my body, taking 2 steps and then  collapsing
that's all I remember

2011-12-18 18:15:57

hi eens,
then you might had your first obe! just keep practicing.

please tell me about the 2 books that i uploaded here.

first  off, people are so demanding that I was convinced to upload them, and now not a single opinion about them.

I think no one have read it, lol.

oh, to keep in mind though, they are of large size, that might be the case.

anyways,

hth

2011-12-18 18:21:04

hi,
I was preparing for an exam so couldn't take a look
will take a look at first  opertunity though