uh, i'm looking for a good  and friendly user interface IRC client,

would you mind recommending one?

thanks alot!

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2011-11-25 21:05:18

Hi,

You can find a work in progress Here
It's based off of the Freedom Chat client, but it's been improoved somewhat. You might want to give it a try.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-26 09:19:01

Hi,
Can I ask, what is irc?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-11-26 12:29:52

Hi,

IRC means Internet Relay Chat. Basically a protocol to chat online. tongue
If I'm not mistaken, you can read more Here

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-26 14:13:49

@Burak, Irc is a system for text chatting in real time across the internet.

if you've used the chat function in Skype or in various muds, Irc works like that.

It's actually rather like connecting to a mud in a way, sinse you just need a client, and the names and connection info of the channel you want to subscribe to.

@hadi myself I use M irc for core exiles.

The interface was initially confusing what with multiple windows and such, but it was fairly easy to turn those sorts of things off, and navigating with Hal's dolphin curser it was fine, though i recently found out that it also has a sapi option which is really useful sinse it means I can here Irc messages even when I'm doing something else.

Sinse I only really use Irc for the chat in core exiles, this is great sinse it means I can have the game running and stil hear conversations in chat, then just alt tab to Irc and add a comment if I want to reply.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-26 21:30:36

hello

thanks dragon, that light client is verry cool. though it has some bugs, but still, i've got it on my PC and  im using it now.

dark...uh.. i've heard m irc is verry graphical interface?

do you know that jaws can work with this too?

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi