2006-05-17 12:08:05

Hi All. Please forgive the non games post, but can anyone tell me how to get Bavisoft to respomd you an Email. I have ordered and paid for Chillingham, 21/4/06 but not received it yet, and I have sent 3 emails asking for confomation of the dispatch date, but  no response.
Are they having problems?????
Regards to all. Randall

2006-05-17 18:15:38

I will have this looked into immediately. Confirmation should have been sent automatically to the email address you entered on the order form.

2006-05-18 08:21:20

dear bavisoft,
soon, i am putting up a modding website.
on this website i will be offering free advise and suggestions on how to mod certain games.
though there will be a section on chillingham and grizzly gulch, there is not much that you can do to alter them because there is so much recorded voices.however there are a small ammount of ideas i will put up.
anyway, what i would like to ask is, can i have authorised permission from bavisoft to put up these ideas.
if you like you can consider it a little publisity.
i was going to e-mail, but i have experiences with long waits between e-mails so this is the best way.
thanks in advance,
archer.

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-05-18 11:49:17

Archer,

That would be fine. All we ask is that you are considerate of copyright laws. Advice and suggestions sounds great. Don't forget to post the link when you are done.

2006-05-18 15:38:07

Randels69, I'm sorry that your order of the Bavisoft games didn't go through properly. I find it slightly weerd, sinse i ordered both games back in April, recieved a reciet, and got the games just over two weeks later (sinse I'm ordering from the Uk, it probably took longer for the games to arrive).

Are you absolutely certain nothing went wrong when you were filling in the order form?

There have been occasions where I'ved filled out an order form and discovered I bodged up the mailing address, so didn't get a confirmation message and had to rewrite the form.

Of course, it could also be a recent technical problem with Bavisoft.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-05-18 17:19:03

hi dark empathy
Thanks for your post, Everything is fine with the address ect, as I have received conformation of my oder to my email. The Bavisoft member who posted above is looking into it for me.
Regards Randall

2006-05-18 19:05:51

Glad it's worked out okay. Both games are well worth the wait, particularly chillingham.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-05-18 20:23:14

dear bavisoft,
don't worry, i am not posting sounds or anything like that, i am merely posting up a few suggestions about one or both games, i may post up a short review, or a walkthrough for both games, but nothing to do with sounds, music, or any other material will be going on the website.
i am merely making sure that it's alright, me doing this.
thx.

archer

2006-05-18 22:59:55

Hi Look forward to a walkthrough for chillingham.
it take my wife ages to complete grizzley gulch, mind you we had abit of help from folks on the forums.
Regards to all who have helped. Randall

2006-05-19 08:49:29

well, there is a brief walkthrough somewhere on here that i posted, but i can't remember which post.hth