2011-12-20 06:29:22

Hi Jack,
Seriously? The less-than a mb BGT compiler? I'm sorry but this extasy over a game which, as I said, has been made 20 times over is ridiculous. On top of that, it would be the work of five seconds for anyone who possessed the light or pro version of BGT to compile Soundfall. And Super SHot uses more power? Not enogh to be noticeable.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-20 15:53:14

Hi Hayden,
Yeah, but to say the least, it's a better choice than the other pb-games like science invaision, dark destroyer, etc. I do want the jump game, but not as much as the other games in Powergamer's colection. Also, does anyone have the old 2 level demo of tj? I want it because it had the 6 audio tutorials for the different levels.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-20 16:20:42

Hi Jack,

I've seen you ask about 1 bilion times for Powergamer to upload that archive. Let me say this:
It's starting to get annoying. So by now, he'd have seen it. So, I'm sure that he'll post something when he's got it.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-12-20 16:49:18

hi dragon guy, who's  name i can't spell.
i like your website link.
smile very erm arijonal.
lol.
hmm games i would like.
i don't really have any that i would like that are old because we can find them in other topics.
hope everyone is well.
and wishing you all a early mary christmas.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-20 22:45:59

dragon guy? rofl! and Jack, i'd upload them if you'd stop asking. it is quite anoying. i will start uploading them now, and when i feel you have stopped anoying my fellow forumers, i'll give the liks.
thanks

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-21 02:08:02

Hi,
I'm jus glad you are uploading. Inyour position I would have said to heck with it.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-21 07:16:37 (edited by jack 2011-12-21 15:58:34)

Hi Powergamer,
I won't annoy anyone, so once the stuff is uploaded, you can post the links. I'll wait patiently until they're uploaded.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-21 23:03:49

ok. i'll give the links tomorrow

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-22 02:21:41

Hi Jack,
I have the Tarzan Junior Concept Demo.
It is here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3686825/tj_consept_demo.exe
But it is still uploading, about 13 minutes from now and it's done.
Regards,
Marc

2011-12-22 08:24:06

hey.
i try to download the file and it says the files are corrupted.
hmm maybe i'll try later and see what happpens.
what is the difference between this tj demo and the other one?

2011-12-22 10:26:51

Hi.
i tryed again and it says the same thing.
please help.
since i want to see what is different in this demo.
thanks.

2011-12-22 11:44:05

Hi,
It works fine here. Please try to redownload or use a download manager. If you still have the problem, just post again and I will host it on my domain instead.
Marc

2011-12-22 14:12:53

Hi.
it works fine for me now.
thanks a lot.
goign to play it and see what is different about this demo.

2011-12-22 19:53:22

Hi Brad,
The demo has 6 audio tutorials on how to play the game. Everything is the same except the keyboard interface. Here's the keys.4: move left
6: move right
5: jump
1: tells you your score
2: says how many lives you have left.
3: says you're strength.
In the menu, press the keys 4 and 6 to go back and forward, and press space to choose an option. Press f5 to restart the game if something happens, for example if the keys stop working. Raygrote, this one might be a good one to put in the abandonware games archive under rare stuff.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-22 20:26:55

Hi.
yeah i tryed it. thanks.
a sound is different to. the spear sound is different.
but apart from that it is the same.
oh and the keys and tutirals.

2011-12-23 00:11:37

Hi Powergamer,
This isn't to annoy you or anything, but you said you'd post the links today. May I please have them?
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-23 06:34:42

Hi Powergamer,
Please post the links. Not to annoy you but you said you would post them today. It's getting late so now I have to get some sleep.
best regards,Jack

2011-12-23 06:48:01

Jesus Dude, give em a break. The more you ask, the more likely you're not going to get them.. I'm sure this person has a life outside of the computer, and there's other things that need attending to first. Please, be patient.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-23 07:26:50

Exactly, you're ruining it for everyone else who's been laying low and waiting. I hope he doesn't screw the rest of us over, but in his position I wouldn't blame him.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2011-12-23 07:56:15

hey guys its been awhile sence i poasted on this topick. Wow a lotta games have been uploaded, its like an early christmas pressint for me from the jennerous members of the forems! I thank all who contribute.
And heres a good saying.
Patients is basicly life. Your waiting for everything even tho it will happen in 30 seconds, or an hour, your still waiting for it untill your truely doing it or grabbing a file, smiles, roflrofl i just thought of that, mabey il poast it as my mood thing i see at the bottem of peoples poasts smile.
Hope we get even more people with more games untill the archive is scooped completely clean, rofl lol
Happy hollidays to all,
Rob.
P.S
Oh? is the bonus game a little like monte action? I thinks me heres some monte montezuma's revenge in the bonus game!
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-12-23 16:07:53

Hi all,
Before we all screw it over, please let me take a moment to explain. When this started I was asking constantly because I just couldn't wait, untilI got a message from Powergamer saying he'd upload them if i'd stop asking. I told him I would, and then he said okay, I'll give the links tomorrow which is now yesterday. I wake up expecting the links posted sometime that day, and apparently it didn't happen. I thought he wouldn't've done it for several reasons other than annoyance. The most common reason I thought of is that he might have forgotten to do it so I told him not to annoy you but you said you'd do it tomorrow, which again is now yesterday. Please post the links. Then everyone comes back at me and takes it annoying. I'd appreciate it Powergamer, if you'd please post the links today and explain why you didn't get to doing it yesterday to set my mind at ease.
Thanks.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-23 16:17:42

Maybe he had some personal issues that are none of your business.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-23 17:23:00 (edited by powergamer 2011-12-23 17:25:49)

hello all,
jack, the reason i didn't upload the game yesterday is because i said i'd upload tomorrow, yesterday. You sur need to get a life off of the computer, because a life on the computer anoying people won't help yu in any way. Please keep this message in mind, and i might upload them tomorrow if you don't anoy me. and for clarity i posted tomorrow today.
thanks and regards

Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-24 02:02:52

Hi,
And what's the point of doulbe posting to say it twice? You have seriously got to learn some patience.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-24 04:24:37

um, uh, I'l come back later! hahahahaha, lols

Rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.