2012-12-01 18:11:24

thanks.

2012-12-02 02:59:22

what's tiflo-juegos ?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2012-12-02 07:17:10

hi,
Im not really sure(I think its a spanish audiogames group)(not sure how Jack found out about it though).
Thanks,

Daniel

2012-12-02 12:22:30

hi,
yeah, i remember playing the misson b game back early.
i love the dramatics in between, i mean where the hec one would get to listen to such funny and crazy seens..
lol

btw, excuse me if that's out of topic and shouldn't be asked here, but i'm curious to know why a user called boy might be banned?
just curious.
regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-12-02 19:13:59

hi,
he was probubly  a spambot...
Or maybee something else I don't know about...
Thanks,

Daniel

2012-12-12 05:27:32

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, their lived a rare game by a company calling themselves ligh tech interactive, however it is now reunited! Just click the link and
may the game be with you!

2012-12-12 13:26:21

hi!
where is the readme or something like that?

2012-12-13 02:19:24

hi,
I tryed lb quite some time ago.
There is no readme I think(I don't relaly remember how to play it, sorry).
Thanks,

Daniel

2012-12-13 02:41:44

hi,
sorry for dubble posting...
If anyone has science invasion, could they please upload it for me?
Thanks,

Daniel

2013-12-03 03:18:15

I had a coppy of kerzwiel 1000 and in the extras folder were some of the dos games made y pcs games, plus the non-sapi versions of both golf and trucker. If I get my hands on that disk, I'll upload those games. the golf and trucker games were already free to start with, so it shouldn't be too mutch on the legal side of things.
I also found on that the game "big rig", which was the basis for the trucker game, on that disk.
Could someone upload roadsplat?

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2013-12-03 04:12:14

If it's the same CD I'm thinking about, the PCS games on that disk were demos, not full registered versions.

2013-12-03 04:18:36

exactly.
Now if someone made a dos box installer with a screen reader and hardware speech synthesizer. Seakline (an old dos screen reader) used the covox speech thing, which I know for certain is supported in dos box (as "dizney sound source")

-id software, 1995

2013-12-03 06:54:24

That would be a neat find provided those dos games don't need to generate sound from the pc speaker. You know, the old deSteno games thing. A vm can't handle any of that.

2013-12-05 18:38:25

the pcs games have sound blaster support. dos box has native pc speaker emulation as well. In fact, all pcs games (except any night football) use real sounds and they even went into nagotiations to include as many soundcard drivers as possible, so most of the major sound cards emulated in dos box will work. db is probably able to have both the covox and another soundcard on the same machine, so one sound card could be used for the games, while the other (the covox) is reserved for the dos screen reader.

-id software, 1995

2014-06-13 20:38:48

hay, could you reupload dangerous waters?
also upload the early bkm games, audio paperboy, pipe2, time adventures (I lost the cd) and the remaining mind'seye 2 games.

-id software, 1995

2014-06-14 03:32:45

hi, does world of darkness have sounds?
and is it supports windows 7?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-06-16 22:48:21

WOD works in windows 8.1.

-id software, 1995

2014-06-25 00:33:24

Now finally resorecting this topic. Hayden, I agree with you on that one, and for that reason, since most of the links still wrok, which is a good thing, now that I think of it, I will use bit torrent sync and create a folder that I will post the code to and y'all can just drop your stuff in the folder! That should make things a hell of a lot easier.

Hayden wrote:

Jack,
Thihngs are really scattered here. You need to make a topic specifically for uploaded links, and just add them on to the first post. If I wanted to find the games you've uploaded once this topic has grown another five pages, it woudl take me foreve to sift through everything to find t hem.

2014-06-25 07:58:04

hi.
and where is shades alpha version?
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-06-25 13:20:20

Hi Jack, a bt sync folder is a very good idea.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-06-26 02:52:49

I have to agree, a BT Sync folder would be great for this type of thing. Nobody has to plunk down the bucks/pounds/euros/etc. for permanent hosting, and yet, no one person is going to suffer all of the bandwidth burden of such a folder.

2014-06-26 07:32:09

The disadvantages being that you still need a client, and sadly BTSync folders suffer the same general problem as BitTorrent in that content becomes unavailable when the clients go away or are lost. The better thing about BTSync is that since people have personal uses for it, the clients which support those uses are also available for these other, public uses.

Just myself, as usual.

2014-06-26 20:16:34

Yeah but I will provide instructions. And if the clients go, that doesn't matter. We can keep setup files. And, bt sync is still in stable beta stages, so I highly doubt it would go away. At the same time, bt sync folders can be stored anywhere, so you can combine it with cloud storage services that give you a virtual hard drive, like bitcasa.

2014-06-26 20:32:45

Yeah, I suppose. But I still feel a bit bad about making people install software to download stuff.

How about this? BTSync is used by the archivists to get the collection in shape, and then someone (could be me) offers to archive and host it for people to download. I wouldn't mind that at all.

Just myself, as usual.

2014-06-27 00:36:16

I could use cwahi, if only it allowed me to create a page with a lot of links to downloads. I don't feel like using hd space when it seems like I have an ever running 1 tarrabyte subscription on bitcasa that I can always renew. Does anyone recommend a good webhost that allows you to create a page with a directory structure and download links?