2019-02-08 17:51:43

I was thinking of the full rifle load and cock sound, when you press r to load it.

2019-02-08 17:55:50

That's either a rather long rifle load sound, or a combination of sounds. They sound spaced apart so that they could be spliced together but it's hard to tell; there have been some sounds similar to that that I've used that sound like they're being loaded multiple times.

2019-02-08 17:58:09

Now I kind of wonder what a future Perilous Hearts would be like with the benefit of Elias. Obviously this game's existence was much before Elias there was some creative workarounds to make the game loading seemless, rather than a generic loading screen. The game loads while the plane lands in that initial scene.

2019-02-08 22:33:33

I don't see the big deal about bringing back old topics, unless it's to say "ha ha, I brought back this topic because I can!" In which case, said topics end up swiftly buried again anyway. Even if thread locking was introduced on this forum, it's a small enough place, relatively speaking, that people who cared about topics could just start making random posts in the ones they didn't want to see closed, thus clogging up the forum even more, at least by the definition people are using here. I used to do that every now and then on the zone, where threads were locked after a year. If I didn't want the topic to get lost forever, and I believed it was relevant, I'd post in it just so that it would stay alive for another year. Granted, I made sure to actually contribute something worth reading, at least I hope it was, but I don't really like the idea of locking topics after a certain arbitrary amount of time.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.