2011-11-21 01:30:48

This will be a little off topic but Hayden, mind if I ask you to check your posts yourself to see if something needs to be corrected before you push the 'Submit' button?

By the way, I like the demo. Philip, if you kill all of those animals, then an ecosystem disturbance will be unavoidable. Kill them, but not that much. big_smile

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-11-21 01:50:42

That's the beauty of fiction though, especially if you created the world. You can do any darn thing you want and unless you decide otherwise there can be no consequences whatsoever. LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2011-11-30 15:45:36

just wondering can somebody reposte this? seems I've missed a lot

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-11-30 16:56:08

hmmm, the demo sounds quite different from what the actual demo is after downloading .
and those bores? they are just, bores!

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-12-01 02:14:48

uh yeah, probably a stupid question but what am I supposed to be doing? since jim says he should probably get something to eat but where can I find food? no matter what I do where I can't start a fire or cut meat off a dead animal

2011-12-01 04:19:05

Hi DD,
After you kill your first bore, go get it. Be quick, because if you don't get it quickly the vultures will munch on it. Once you have the dead bore, tab to it and then select your knife with the one key. Then press enter on the dead bore and you will have raw meat cuts. Also after cutting them, make sure to switch to your other weaponry if there is an enemy coming towards you. You will also after cutting it you will trigger to the matches automatically so if you don't use a medkit or armor, you can just press enter once you get to the bushes. The bushes are to the right of the quicksand, so you'd better grab the vine thats about 4 or so feet away from it, because unfortunately you can't jump the quicksand. When you're in the tree, walk right until you hit ground. You won't fall, because there are other vines close to that tree. Once at the bushes, light you're fire with the matches, then cook the meat. Note, if you walk two steps to the right without first cooking your bore stake, you will die. From what is yell sounds like, it sounds to me like he gets toasted in the fire.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-01 06:09:19 (edited by Shadowcat 2011-12-01 06:24:43)

huh, so it has to be a boar....derp
but lol its funny hearing his reactions to the other animals
that looks like my cousin...smaller, but still....
edit, what do I do afterwards? I press enter on the stake, but nothing happens

2011-12-01 07:07:02

Then you just continue on to the end of the level.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2011-12-01 10:11:45

Jim eats just a little bit of the steak... You can hear that when you put the meat on the fire...

Alex

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2011-12-01 16:44:11

Hi,
Explain how the demos are different, and also explain your "the boars are just, boars!" remark? What did you think they were, exactly?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-01 17:04:28

bryan: yeah, I figured that out right after I posted lol

2011-12-01 17:52:55

Hayden wrote:

Hi,
Explain how the demos are different, and also explain your "the boars are just, boars!" remark? What did you think they were, exactly?

hi,
yes, i understand your reasons behind asking what i meant, but i would surely explain it some other time, i'm in a real hurry at this moment, and i'm too tired to write anything, so would explain it in a day or 2.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-12-01 18:22:24

Then there really wasn't much point in you saying anything now. NO offense but that's what occurs to me. And I would also like to know what you meant since your comments made no sense.

2011-12-02 13:50:29 (edited by sid512 2011-12-02 13:55:41)

hi,
sorry for being to offensive in comments but i'd rather have said what i wanted previously, in full explaination rather than the short comment anyways.

now that the people are getting into suspission towards me, i'm quite hesitant to say anything.

but however, i just meant that the actual demo is quite hard to play in compairison  to  the recording, and those bores are quite hard to shoot, sometimes i managed to knock them down with one rifle shot, but sometimes nothing happens after shooting rifle at them countless times.

in other words, is there an estimated distance on how far they should be shot? since it works sometimes, or sometimes even a tick can be costly.

this was the shortest explaination that i ever could have written, lol

2011-12-02 14:41:16

And it's a proper one. Proper is always better than some practically useless comment of the "I'll get to it when I can" sort. And although writing a proper explanation or observation usually means having to spend more time on it and it thus being longer, it prevents missunderstandings, meaningless posts that clutter up the forum and serve no other purpose than that, flaming and personal insults, etc.
There is in deed a minimum and maximum range to all weapons. The rifle has the longest maximum range of all the currently available weapons, naturally, but also one of the longest minimal ones. So, in other words, you do have to stand some distance away from a creature in order to be able to hit it with a rifle. It's always a very good idea to do your best to keep some distance between yourself and your enemy anyway. :-D
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2016-11-23 22:10:07

I also have made a playthrough on Perilous Hearts.
It's on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/-n1vWkNTgKg

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2016-11-27 06:38:25

Is this game still continued?

2016-11-27 06:49:00 (edited by Slender 2016-11-27 06:50:22)

See the Blastbay Studios page on the Audio Games Archive.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-08-14 18:40:07

Just a question if we can't have the game can we at least have the storyline in audio format so we know what the full story is?

2017-08-14 19:28:39

I don't think this was ever made.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-08-15 11:43:02

I would like that very much too, but I don't think Philip will do it.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-08-16 07:28:37

This game has been discontinued long time ago, so why even care about it? Yes, the game is cool, but still...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-24 04:59:01

Yeah, this game goes in a rather large pile of cool games that haven't been developed.
It's like Captain dynamite, cool game. Awesome concept, but totally dead.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2019-01-28 13:18:22

Hi,

Does anyone know which sound effect library the rifle and revolver sounds came from?

2019-01-28 13:55:17

I want to say Sound Ideas or Hollywood Edge since that's where most people seem to get these sounds. Then again, I may be completely wrong. Philip may be the only one who can definitively answer this.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.