2011-11-28 08:53:48

Hi is there a link some where where i can pay for the game as i'm looking to buy it.

thanks very much Ian

2011-11-28 09:43:27

There was a paypal link on the site at one point, but it doesn't seem to be there now, I wonder if Keroro is altering the game.

I hope so, I'd love to see this one fully expanded to be a turn based tactical football game with lots of options to play.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-02 21:05:01

where can i buy the full version

2011-12-06 17:04:35

As I said in the previous post tash, I'm afraid I'm not sure where the paypal link is, it seems to be missing.

maybe Keroro is rethinking the game, I certainly hope so sinse this has great potential if the speech, documentation and randomness can be fixed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-06 21:14:05

Hi all! I bought this game and there was not a link for paypall; there was a button for going to pay. Bye bye!

Claudio

2011-12-06 22:47:28

If I remember rightly claudio, that button was! a link to paypal, but either way, unfortunately it's certainly not on the site now.

As I said, I wonder if Keroro is rethinking the game.

2011-12-07 04:37:13

Hi,
I hope he won't just scrap the ting; granted I've had some issues with the game but that's more poor documentation than anything else. It would be nice to redo the speech as well, but I definitely like the concept.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-07 11:51:31

Agreed, that would be a great shame.

2011-12-07 14:07:23

Hi,
very sorry for late reply.

Now, can not afford to answer the many questions. Please wait for a reply tomorrow.

As you say the Dark, I had changed the program.

Busy at work until December,I could not read the BBS.

Although BBS was sometimes read, Since change of the program was the middle , Paypal was stopped ,It was not able to reply.

I am sorry, change of the program finished yesterday and was making the help file now.

This game cannot satisfy all human. However, I had an idea to add.

@The field of this game is width 40  and vertical 20 .
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/field.html

@Added the following system

1.Can understand the position of the players on the field. (F6: the location of friendly players, F7: the location of enemy players, F8: Position of the ball)
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp … rinfo.html

2.The player can manipulate (F9: The three numbers, players move freely)
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp … rmove.html

@Help file
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/help.html

Because my friend can not imagine the football, I wanted to make a simple game to play with only the Enter key.
Although it may not be able to do, I would like to make an interesting game.

It will be updated if the installed program is started.

Thank you for the person who gave e-mail.
Thank you for the person who gave the opinion by BBS.

I will reply tomorrow.

2011-12-07 15:13:05

Spea of the devil, we were wondering wher eyou were keroro :d.

I'll be glad to try this new version of the game, the featureds sound just what is needed.

We already have many simple games to play, and mostly visually impared players don't have a problem finding keyboard keys. What people are really wanting is something more complicated with strategic options, which it sounds like this game is getting, so that's good.

2011-12-08 03:22:07

Hi staindaddict,
very sorry for late reply.

I added the following system.

By key operation, the coordinates of the field, the position of a player, and a path partner's coordinates can be known.

http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/field.html
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp … rinfo.html
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp … rmove.html
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/help.html

I have added to the Help file.
Please update.

2011-12-08 03:42:07

Hi Ian McNamara,tash90,claudiogaranzini

Sorry, I lost a little confidence, had stopped Paypal.
Then, I changed the system.
Please update, try to play.
If you like this game, I am glad .

Paypal or mail.

http://pcyam.com/game/baribarifutsal/hp/

2011-12-09 04:47:04

Hi SLJ,
I succeeded in change of two or more languages by this system.
However, the contents of language were not exact.
I'm hard to create a file in English.
I think of a way. Thank you.

Hi dan_c,
Sorry, did not know the meaning slightly. I am sorry if the reply has mistaken .
Arsenal are a team famous in Japan.
I wanted to use the name of a club team or a player.
However, because of rights issues, was the name of the city.

Hi Hayden,
Thank you.
I've made a few Japanese games. Think of a way to get people in other countries enjoy.
The inconvenience, please forgive

Hi Dark,
Your opinion is very helpful.
The good idea was thought of by your favor.  I would like to summarize and perform an idea.
Please give me some time.

2011-12-09 11:30:07

Glad to help.

As to teams and cities, I sort of got that idea from the names of players, though perhaps for realism you might considder using the sir names of real players or common sir names of the country.

For instance, Brian cluff, John Fashnu and david Beckham are all famous british foot ball players, who's names you couldn't use for copywrite reasons. But if you simply called the players cluff, Beckham, and Fashnu, as in fact you've already done with the player chauley, this would solve the problem very well as well as be quite realistic.

While I have in England met someone with the last name London, I've never found anyone with the last name blackpool, oxford or Edenborough.

It would be like having Japanese players with last names like Kyoto, Tokio or Honshu.

I'm glad my comments helped, when i've worked out the new system in the game as it stands now I'll let you know my thoughts.

2012-01-30 17:19:32 (edited by sir powl 2012-01-30 17:23:12)

yes, thats a good idea.

oh yes, you can insert a pause function in the game? the Währe very good if you want to get a drink in between by what.

2012-03-03 10:55:29

I'm sorry for late reply.
I had been making other games.

Hi Dark,

There is a right about a name and it is difficult.
The following baseball game also changed the player's name little by little.
Thank you for the good opinion.

Hi sir powl,

Thank you for the good opinion.

F5key : Pouse
It was made to resume by F5 key once again.

Thank you

2012-03-04 18:27:50

Hi.

I'm just giving the game another try and trying to understand how the new system works. I get the coordinates system, but I'm afraid I'm having a little trouble understanding exactly how the player control and information keys works. I've read the help file, but possibly because of translating the English I'm afraid I'm not quite getting the system.

Perhaps keroro you could give a key by key explanation of what happens? For instance, I'm not sure if the number keys are used to control your different players automatically, or just give you more information about what is happening.

Sorry for the confusion.

2012-03-05 07:27:53

Hi Dark,

Thank you to move the forum of the game baseball.
Since I came to BBS after a long time, did not know that New releases room.
The key thing, I make a detailed explanation.
This soccer game, so players move in real time, the instructions in the numbers is difficult.
I think have made, and difficult to understand.
Please give me time. I will make an explanation.

2012-03-05 09:20:19

Hi keroro.

No problem, there have been some changes on the forum.

There actually are plenty of complex real time games in audio, see sound rts or castaways for example, where you have far more units moving than just 10 foot ballers and a ball. I'm just slightly confused as to hat the various keys do and when you should use them, which is why perhaps more of an explanation will help.

2015-03-26 13:13:40

hello. I tried the game in the demo version, but I wonder if someone did not do a gameplay of the full version of BariBari futsal? because $ 39 is expensive to pay not so sure how the game is, I'm not saying it's bad, just that I want to be sure I will like it and it'll take. sorry for my english, greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-04-24 22:35:15

hello.
I translated the game into Spanish
thanks Keroro you for your kindness.
This is the best sports game I've played so far.
if someone wants to play on the internet game tells me.
regards

sorry my english, is not my native language.