2011-06-22 19:24:17

Hi there,

I'm not sure as to the exact reason for the problem I'm facing, but I've come here hoping that one of you can help me.

Two sites I regularly visit will no longer load properly. As stated in the subject, I'm running Jaws 12.0 with Internet Explorer 8 and Windows 7 32.
The sites that will not load properly are www.hollowgame.com and www.twilightheroes.com. On both sites, I can log into the game, but once I do, I have no links available. The page's title shows up but I can see nothing else.
If any of you can tell me what's wrong, or better yet how to fix it, I'd be in your debt.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2011-06-22 22:03:50

Hi Jade,
I'm using the same as you jaws 12.0 and the same version of windows 7. It won't work for me either on internet explorer but it will on mazilla firefox. The best thing I reccomend is changing to mazilla firefox. It's so much faster and very accesible too. HTH,
Lauren.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-06-22 22:49:32

Do yourself a favor and change to firefox. Thats why i'v heard it called internet exploder. Plus with firefox, you don't have to worry all of those temp files and crash dumps and such. Sorry, i was just getting a little technical there but honestly i would reccomind firefox even for the simple reason that it loads paiges faster.

2011-06-23 04:33:31

Jayde,

have you tried running the site in compatibility mode?  That usually tends to solve a few issues.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2011-06-23 05:48:59

hi their,
I am not useing windows 7, but sometimes this happened. then, I press alt D then shift+tab so that my page window is display.

This is not a signature.