2011-05-27 07:52:48

hi all,
I am looking a software to download big files.
can anyone help me?
any help will be better for me

This is not a signature.

2011-05-27 13:01:41

Hi,
What sort of file are you trying to download?

2011-05-27 13:06:20

I meen,
A good software to download files for all tipes.

This is not a signature.

2011-05-27 14:48:35

I think he means a download manager.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-05-27 16:03:55

Well, theres file sharing with programs like bit torrent. But its not always legal. I think your best bet is to find files already posted on sites like megaupload.

2011-05-27 16:24:41

Hi,
Free download manager or orbit if you want for free. But internet download manager is fast than them , but it costs mony.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-05-28 07:21:45 (edited by dhruv 2011-05-28 07:26:02)

can free download manager is accessible?
and, where I download it

This is not a signature.

2011-05-28 09:08:37

Yeah.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-05-28 09:24:54

aaa sorry, you not answer my full question.
Where I am find it
Any webpage?

This is not a signature.

2011-05-28 10:22:15

Hello,

This link will bring you directly to the download page of the Free Download Manager. Some of my blind friends use it, so I think that FDM is accessible. Nevertheless, the best way to understand whether it is accessible, is using it yourself.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-05-28 22:41:00

Yeah it is accessible but I don't like it internet download manager cool than it.

2011-05-29 06:58:43

hi,
I downloaded FDM and its good.
and, how you think that IDM is better? I used it in my friend's computer, but, I dont like it.

This is not a signature.

2011-05-29 07:23:23

For future reference, www.whitestick.co.uk have a selection of useful accessible programs file download managers included.

Actually I've got some good stuff from there myself including things like real alternative.

Their games pages aren't really comperable to this site or phil's list, but they are a good general resource site none the less for everything from audiobooks to handy servicces, and it was in fact them who got me into playing games on a pc, originally brouser based in the first place.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-05-29 08:56:09

thankyou dark, I try it soon

This is not a signature.

2011-05-29 12:14:58

Hi,
IDM is fast and more cool than FDM for me.

2011-05-29 12:16:15

why you like IDM?

This is not a signature.

2011-05-29 12:34:19

Because it is more faster.

2011-05-29 14:11:49

ok, but I like fdm

This is not a signature.

2011-05-29 14:31:41

I am don't saying you have to like IDM already.

2011-06-08 08:13:56

come on, guys, stop this debate, IDM is more faster and stable then any other comperable free downloading managers!

it gives you a speed of over 65 kb/sec, and is capable of downloading  extra large files (over 100 mb) more easily then other download managers could.

so, IDM rocks! and its the best ever download manager in my opinion.

on the other hand, if your internet bandwith is quite slow, then it's not IDM's problem.

btw dhruv, would you mind telling where exactly are you from?
since your name looks quite familiar from the prospect of the indian subcontinent.

regards,
sid.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-06-08 08:20:41

Hello.
IDM mayb is the faster when compared with free download manager,but the thing is, Free download manager is, Free! and IDM isn't so when you see that you don't have to pay any mony for it,in my own personal opinion its not that bad.
I myself don't use any of these bit comat does the job farely well.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-06-08 08:50:14

hi,
IDM is good, but FDM is not bad because if you have inuf bandwith, there is a option called grant all bandwith for this download and I think, it good fiture and I want a free software. think of IDM, it is good, iv say. I am dont telling that FDM is very good, but a normal computer user, its eazy to manage, I think. dont think to my post very deeply

This is not a signature.

2011-06-08 18:57:19 (edited by sid512 2011-06-08 18:58:49)

hi,
well i agree that IDM is not free, but you can still use it beyond  the 30 days  trial period.
i wouldn't like to say anything further.

regards,
sid.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-06-09 06:40:58

Hi.
And How, do tell would you use it after the 30 days tryal? if I get your drift you mean with patches and stuff,and the thing is I wasn't talking with patches and stuff.because if that's the case,no freeware is better then the payed ones. Because nowadays you can get patches and all that stuff for almost any software you don't have to do much but google it. so disregarding patches cracks and all those methirds FDM still is better .
of course,if you are willing to shell out a little cash IDM does the job better,but why pay when a software which's free does the job as good as any?
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-06-09 10:34:36

I agary. I dont like paching or something. Well, I think, fdm is good for those who dont like cracking or paying.

This is not a signature.