2024-04-12 18:48:49

Yes, I would like to play against you

2024-04-12 18:54:20

Alright, once I get food I can try to set that up. You got Discord? I'm tempted to say someone should start a blind PGA Tour server though so all us golf lot can chater in there and arrange matches and so on

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2024-04-12 19:47:48

@26:

Do I have you on Xbox? I'll add you and try inviting you in a minute. I know SightlessHorseman is up for rounds as well too. Apparently we got a nice little club going here, pun intended

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2024-04-14 12:58:10

I'm also up for rounds, I have both the Xbox and PS5 versions and my name on both is LeonianUniverse, but on xbox its Leonianverse because I couldn't find Universe

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2024-04-15 16:50:54

Hey there!
This night I was thinking, and I believe I found a way for us to remedy the fact we can't see when the three click meter reaches the top. This ma ybe silly and basic, but it's a way.
Someone can make a recording of a perfect shot, and then we can listen the recording and press the A button at the same time we hear it being pressed on the recording.
There are some downsides to this:
I don't know if the meter will arrive to the top quickly the closer you are to the hole or the greens.
I don't know if the meter is influensed by the course you are playing.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.