2011-11-05 16:32:29

Unfortunately so, unless I can find out definitively whether windows 7 is running dx10 and if in fact it's available.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-05 17:26:11

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with the second/third area. It's the one with the pirate ship, I just had a few questions about it.
First, do you get rewarded for catching a certain number of fish, or is that fishing game just there for fun?
Also, there's a drop off in the north west corner I think it is, you open a door, and walk straight down, and the drop off is on the right. It has a good sound like I'll be able to make the jump when I look at it, but I can never jump over it. He won't jump over the gap.
Lastly, how do I find the bird, or get on the boat?

Thanks a bunch.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

Thumbs up

2011-11-05 17:50:10

I don't know where you're talking about as far as that dropoff goes, but if you can't jump over it you're either not sin the proper jump or haven't unlocked it. Pay attention to what he says. You can't jump a double jump gap with the single jump. And you have to have unlocked it first. As for the fish, the only time you get rewarded is when you catch five fish for the chef. You give the reward you get from him to the lady in the village.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

Thumbs up

2011-11-10 13:33:05

Hi, only to inform about a news posted by Jake... I can't wait to play Airik 2!

Airik 2 and Airik 1.6
Posted by
Jake Pawloski
on November 9, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Now that Airik 1.6 has been released, we are excited to be working more on the nearby release of Airik 2. We will have some exciting new content for the
site we are working on in the next few days. Thanks for your support everyone and happy adventuring!

Thumbs up

2011-11-10 14:26:49

awesome!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

Thumbs up

2011-12-25 11:27:21

hi.
first of all, merry xmas!!!
sorry for reviving this topic, although i don't think that it's really an old one.
i have a problem in second boss in airick. i can't defend him and i guess that i do something wrong. i enter the battle, and i avoid the trees that come from left and right side. then i reach to medal platform but don't know what to do exactly then! i can't jump over it, regular jump and dubble jump don't work. could anyOne give me a detailed help.
thanks in advance!
adel akbari
a member from iran

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

Thumbs up

2011-12-31 15:52:48

hi all.
please help me.
where i can find the power cubes. i have 4 at the moment, but please tell me all location where i can find it.
and i don't know what must to do after i gave the muffy to villager. thanks
P.S: I have the full version.

Thumbs up

2011-12-31 22:26:30

You must have a older version of the game if the second boss still has a metal platform. Because in newer versions it's got a ladder leading up to the sled. Te key is not to try to board the sled until Scout gives you the mssage to do so, otherwise it's covered with spikes. But when Scot tells ou to board te sled you climb on and run up to te boss and hit him with the ground smash when Scout says get him.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

Thumbs up

2012-01-01 07:12:47

hi, happy new year!
you're right bryan.
i have version 1.5 and it seams that the 2nd boss in airic 1.6 has changed. do you know where i can find a walkthrough or something like that for version 1.5?

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

Thumbs up

2012-01-01 09:33:59

I don't unfortunately.

Thumbs up

2012-01-06 23:00:52

any walk through for airik at all?

Thumbs up

2012-06-09 20:29:25

hello, gamers.
please help, i can't jump on metal platforms. and with this, i can't defeet the second boss. hou to jum on metal platforms?
i have vertion 1.5, it may be some bug in it?
shalva

kamochek.

Thumbs up

2012-06-10 09:46:25

I know Bryan has made a lets play airic the cleric on Youtube, so if you go there are search for that it might at least give you an audio walkthru of the game, though I'm afraid sinse Airic won't run on my xp machine I can't give any more practical advice.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-06-10 15:42:28

Quick question, the thread says, 1.6 has been released, is this true, i'm a bit behind on this topic admitedly.

Thumbs up

2012-06-11 06:47:13

I believe that is indeed the latest version.

Thumbs up

2020-07-17 12:40:41

Sorry for bringing this back, but where can I get this?
This game sems interesting and the link in post 1 doesn't work.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-07-17 13:56:24

Instead of spending countless hours looking for a long dead topic didn't occur to you that you could find it in the ag database? I guess some people have too much time on their hands and too few possibilities of spending it...
https://audiogames.net/db.php?id=Airik+the+cleric

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

Thumbs up +1

2020-07-17 14:12:56

why revive this topic? Bah.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-07-17 14:41:52

Moderation:
Gamulatiomn, this is an official caution. Please don't dig up eight-year-old topics just to ask a question. If you really, really have to ask a question at all, either make a new thread, or do a little research.
Also, as stated, the database is here for a reason.

Thread locked.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up