2024-02-04 13:18:54

i have some questions.
\what is that 4 functions with the title and other 3.
what i can do to boost my bow's strength
and if i don't have qq, how i can find the gift codes

the torch of hope.

2024-02-04 13:23:22

Hi:

I was going to provide suggestions, but a few peopel have beaten me to most of them already. Here's one more:

Switch your Locale settings to Chinese. That works without fail. On Windows 11 and probably Windows 10 as well, go to settings, then language and region, then tab until you find the appropriate setting. Follow instructions, and you can run basically any Chinese games. So far, it hasn't interfered with my Windows system in any way, so there's no reason not to try it. You will still need a translator, of course, but that's it. Those who wish to play the game without change the system locale, use Locale Emulator, run in Comapibility mode, and make sure the folder name is doesn't have any chinese characters.

Now, going to check out the game. Wonderful changelog. @1: Could the developer be persuaded to provide the changelog along with the game in future?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2024-02-04 14:43:31

strange
i m wan open map press m but nothing happens

2024-02-04 14:58:50

Down arrow.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2024-02-04 15:00:30

Use the arrow keys to see the map. Pressing M hasn't worked for a while, as in, several game updates ago.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2024-02-04 17:08:26

To get information about the cell you are standing on, press Z.

Sorry for my English, i use Google translator.

2024-02-04 17:56:24

Hello!
I've been waiting for an update to this game. I wish there was a way for us to use qq, so that I could talk to the developer.
We see a little of the chinese culture in these games, and what I'm seeing is beautiful. I don't know how much of it is fiction, but
spoiler
what happens if you release the coe, you get blessings
end of spoiler
is awesome!

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2024-02-04 17:58:34

@27
Thank you for your like and help
In fact, the player guide, update log, and hotkey manual can all be seen by pressing F9 in the game.
Finally, thank you all for your help to the game-loving friends here. I hope that the solutions you provide for playing Chinese games can help more people.

I am a blind pilot and, Desire to spread its wings and fly to the blue sky.
Put on the blue pilot suit,Explore the mysteries beyond the stars.
I wish there were countless accessible games,Let us have unlimited choices.
All our ideals will come true and anything is possible in the future.

2024-02-04 18:08:10

@32
This game is adapted from a work by a Chinese online literature writer. The game developer is an absolute fan of the writer.
The work itself integrates the traditional mythological elements of Chinese civilization, such as: dragons, phoenixes, rare birds and exotic beasts, the unyielding spirit of heroes such as the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors fighting against other worlds,
So the content is guaranteed.
If you can find the English version of the writer chendong's literary works, you can also read them. I recommend shenmu, changshengjie, zhetian, perfect world.

2024-02-04 18:12:21

Sorry, I forgot one thing, that is how to use QQ. QQ has an international version. I think Mino can provide some advice on this. All that remains is whether you need to use a VPN. It depends on the situation, we also need VPN acceleration when using skype and discord

2024-02-04 18:19:12

I believe there's a problem: when I'm at the sand pile and dig four times, the game freeses.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2024-02-04 18:58:14

maybe you are planning a multi player version in the future?
thanks

2024-02-04 19:13:29

@37:

Hard to imagine this as a multiplayer game. And judging by the way mmorpgs from China quickly spiral down the pay to win track, I for one am extremely happy that this stays mostly free, with donations.

@OP would the developer mind if you shared the gift code with those of us who can't join the group?

Guy Gavriel Kay

2024-02-04 20:57:18

hello.
Where I can find international version of qq.
I can see only chinese version.
I remember that qq internasional has closed a few years ago.

2024-02-04 23:25:07

Hi all. so, I am still having trouble trying to translate the game to English. Could some one please help? I may need someone to remote in to help as I am not seeming to understand what the heck I am doing wrong. Lol.

2024-02-05 04:55:28

Hello. how to catch fish with a fishing rod, please tell me

2024-02-05 06:29:39

hi
i don't understand how I could restore my health?
thanks

2024-02-05 08:11:04

@42 you can find it in the coconut forest in one of the ponds

the torch of hope.

2024-02-05 09:44:22

To fish, you need to go to the bamboo forest to cut bamboos to make fishing rods, or exchange jade dew for better fishing rods.

2024-02-05 09:45:10

We also have to dig up earthworms by the lakeside to make fish bait.

2024-02-05 10:53:52

hi. is there anyway to automatically read translated text to play this game?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2024-02-05 11:10:46

hi
nvda translation

2024-02-05 11:24:05

i have gold sword but i dont stand how use

2024-02-05 11:59:55

but I asked how to fish. and now I understand how to do it. to catch fish with a fishing rod, you need to press the arrows in the opposite direction of the sound of the fish until the fish can be heard in the center

2024-02-05 12:02:58

yep. i used it and it didn't read anything. i used locale emulator.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...