2011-04-10 17:46:41 (edited by burak 2011-04-10 17:47:23)

Hi,
I don't tried this program yet, but you must have an account on
klango
If you wanna download,
click here!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-04-11 09:04:08

I really enjoyed klango, thanks to keywasfull for mentioning, thanks to uki for giving the URL.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-04-11 15:58:31

Hmmm, burak, why have you posted the download link? it's in the game database and on the klango site itself, and in fact if I remember rightly you'll be taken through the setup process when you download it anyway, so why post a download link here?

As to Klango player though, I agree, though myself I never really use it for all the community and forum stuff, just the games and the media catalogue as it's great for streaming stuff off the net or podcatching.

I do wish they'd sort out all of the stuff people added to the catalogue though. i've added some of my favourite books and online podcasts and they've not got into the main catalogue even 18 months later, in fact I'm not even sure if the catalogue has been updated at all for quite some time.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-04-12 13:58:26

Ah,
Is it on the database? Sorry, I was not lookt at there.

2011-04-12 15:49:49

Yep. I don't list all the stuff it does sinse lots isn't game related, but as it A, comes with games and B, has had games developed for it it obviously needed an entry.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-04-15 17:35:36

Hi,
It's a nice little piece of software, although some features (such as the ability to play files on your computer) are farely redundant since if you want to make a playlist, it is quite an ordeal. One thing I like doing is just seeing what sound schemes have been created (I've seen some very interesting ones). But honestly, I don't use it that much.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-04-15 23:31:43

Hi,
I am now translating klango into Turkish.

2011-04-16 07:27:41

Hi.
Last i checked i don't think klango is open source, which means that you may not be able to translate it.
Not to be rude, but i can see some copyright issues

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-04-16 10:22:02

No,
It is translated in a lot of  languages such as chinees or other.