2023-12-11 21:34:00

Once I completed the game there was nothing to paste from the clipboard. Did I miss anything?

2023-12-12 03:02:45

The car is simply walking north but a little slower, hold down the w and you will see with the z that you are moving forward.

2023-12-12 04:31:36

The way to enter the sequel is to choose the new game again after completing the story of the game, and when the game asks for your name, you need to write it down in Chinese
卢毅

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2023-12-12 19:02:38

I am still stuck in the car, i try holding down the w key to go north, but i get nowhere. What am i supposed to do?

2023-12-12 19:45:18

where can I find bamboo forest to collect bamboo?

2023-12-13 04:37:19

Collecting bamboo requires entering the bamboo forest, and there are two methods to enter the bamboo forest.
The first method is to get a flying grab in the top left corner of Lu Yi's room, and then enter through the westernmost window,
The second method is to be defeated in Lu Yi's story and also enter the bamboo forest.
Collecting bamboo only requires continuous chopping. When your character dies, if you activate the Time and Space Trial Field, all the bamboo you receive will be taken there.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2023-12-13 15:02:33

how can I enter the bamboo house, and why are there gates of time and space in the city?

2023-12-13 15:13:45

Lu Yi already said it in his previous post. or get killed in Lu Yi's story (I don't recommend it, you get a fucking long audio scene and well, since it's in Chinese...)
The second option is in LuYi's room go northwest and grab the hook, then go x1, y 50 and crash into the window. Use the hook you have in your inventory and you will enter.
The Trial of Space and Time is something that is unlocked after completing both stories, it appears in the main menu

2023-12-13 15:26:26

I have already built a bamboo house, how can I enter it?

2023-12-13 15:42:07

It can't be done. You can only put music there.
1)
directly type the name of the song (it will search in the game's music folder, for example, boss.ogg)
or put the path (without quotes) to a file on your computer.

2023-12-13 18:35:36

So i got past the car and got back to the room. I used the bed and got into a long scene which i ended up in the village. Where am i supposed to go? What should i do?

2024-03-27 18:19:41

Bringing this topic back, I'm seeing posts about singing dolls, Pikachu, cars, bamboo, time and space... I don't know Chinese, so I'm playing it with the NVDA Translate addon. I have the full version, and it's activated. I've beaten the game by defeating the final boss, (the name was Chinese, I'm not going to attempt to spell it) Translate gave me different versions each time it would say the name.
I battled monsters that he sent out, then was asked by a mirror "what question is impossible for this mirror to answer", or something similar.
Spoiler!
The answer was: how long have you played Strange Road?
After beating him again (I think I had to do that), I had actually beaten the game last month so it's hard to remember exactly what happened at the end. What confuses me, though, is that after reading the ending sceen it just brought me back to the main menu and allowed me to start a new game. It didn't save after the ending, so when I loaded my save file it was right in front of the mirror. When I chose New Game it just started the story from the beginning, and it wouldn't let me purchase the other story (I mean from the purchase menu) where you choose who's version you want. So, what are these things people have been mentioning throughout this topic?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2024-03-28 04:37:03

You need to click on the new game in the main menu, and when the game asks you to enter your player name, you should enter my name. Sorry, it is in Chinese, and what you need to input is:
卢毅

boy wrote:

Bringing this topic back, I'm seeing posts about singing dolls, Pikachu, cars, bamboo, time and space... I don't know Chinese, so I'm playing it with the NVDA Translate addon. I have the full version, and it's activated. I've beaten the game by defeating the final boss, (the name was Chinese, I'm not going to attempt to spell it) Translate gave me different versions each time it would say the name.
I battled monsters that he sent out, then was asked by a mirror "what question is impossible for this mirror to answer", or something similar.
Spoiler!
The answer was: how long have you played Strange Road?
After beating him again (I think I had to do that), I had actually beaten the game last month so it's hard to remember exactly what happened at the end. What confuses me, though, is that after reading the ending sceen it just brought me back to the main menu and allowed me to start a new game. It didn't save after the ending, so when I loaded my save file it was right in front of the mirror. When I chose New Game it just started the story from the beginning, and it wouldn't let me purchase the other story (I mean from the purchase menu) where you choose who's version you want. So, what are these things people have been mentioning throughout this topic?

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383