2023-11-04 12:54:27

People, I can't create My account. It says, that server lost.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2023-11-04 12:57:45

@50 you can test this

2023-11-04 13:14:48

Giovani wrote:

People, I can't create My account. It says, that server lost.

The server is down. Will get activated after a hour or two.

Everything about people can change, including their appearance, but the character inside a person never changes.
Regards...

Bilal

2023-11-04 13:30:05

Hey, just a little suggestion. You could make it so if the game is not able to connect to the server it'll look for a text file for example on your website with an info that the server is in the maintenance mode or something. That would decrease the amount of posts saying that the server is down. I'm personally not a fan of fps games but I wish you luck.

Hey, if you wanna chat, add me on discord.: VIPPotato#3363
or you can chat with me on telegram: https://t.me/VIPPotato
Regards, and take care.

2023-11-04 13:44:16

I've never seen this done before for .dll files so I would not recommend it. It's like that in mainstream little downloadable games as well.

2023-11-04 13:59:29

VIPPotato wrote:

Hey, just a little suggestion. You could make it so if the game is not able to connect to the server it'll look for a text file for example on your website with an info that the server is in the maintenance mode or something. That would decrease the amount of posts saying that the server is down. I'm personally not a fan of fps games but I wish you luck.

I'll create that.

Everything about people can change, including their appearance, but the character inside a person never changes.
Regards...

Bilal

2023-11-04 14:23:48

I can't get the game because my web browser is saying your website is unsafe and won't let me go there

2023-11-04 14:32:31

The server is up.

Regards...

Bilal

2023-11-04 14:33:06

Zachary wrote:

I can't get the game because my web browser is saying your website is unsafe and won't let me go there

The site is secure. All of this players are downloaded from there.

Regards...

Bilal

2023-11-04 14:53:31

hi
maybe you plan add controller?
thanks

2023-11-04 15:12:52

So I don't know about you, but wouldn't it be a good idea to firstly create a single player only game and then start with the MP component? Your server uptime doesn't seam to be the greatest and when having single player for the start, more players can help you so implemented systems can then be transfered over to MP.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2023-11-04 16:37:25

sightlessHorseman wrote:

So I don't know about you, but wouldn't it be a good idea to firstly create a single player only game and then start with the MP component? Your server uptime doesn't seam to be the greatest and when having single player for the start, more players can help you so implemented systems can then be transfered over to MP.

Greetings Moritz.

It is inpossible because of the project strecture. It's created as multi player, and It's already set it to get packets, and sent them.

Regards...

Bilal

2023-11-04 16:45:15

@58
wow iam comeing

2023-11-04 17:50:29

"There is a lack of stability, usually game sounds work fine, but when players are near us, the sounds start stuttering."

2023-11-04 20:02:16

The game is actually cool, but with this tracking system similar to other games in our community, I don't know if it's just me being annoying, but I prefer the standard system like any other fps.  I think that's why it works so well on RTR, and to this day we remember this game, despite its flaws.  without wanting to compare it to the new project.  but he is very promising!  But I find this tracking system present in Redspot and other games including this one very annoying, I prefer the RTR classic like any other industry standard fps.  you encounter the enemy on the battlefield, and all he tells you if he is there is just a beep and that's it

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2023-11-04 20:28:00

Add give items to the team player system

2023-11-04 22:26:20 (edited by maragaz 2023-11-04 22:27:26)

Guys, I added the 360 degree system, but I have a question.

The turning keys are left and right, and you can hold them to turn faster, but what I wondering is should I remove shift right and left arrows, or should they still able to use as an alternative?

Regards...

Bilal

2023-11-04 22:59:27

they should stay IMO

2023-11-04 23:16:57

you should make moving possible with the arrows.

2023-11-04 23:39:53

hard to destroy reptile wrote:

you should make moving possible with the arrows.

It is already added. You will able to make it from the options menu.

Regards...

Bilal

2023-11-05 00:49:52

Well, if it don't have controller support then I'll pass.  Shades of Doom has controller support.

2023-11-05 03:16:47

Talk about categorization.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2023-11-05 04:16:21 (edited by ignatriay 2023-11-05 04:41:55)

@71 holy shit the pickyness of some just... wow. Some people force devs to bend over backwards just because of the smallest detail, and when they do;  it’s still not enough, you'll bitch and moan about the next problem the game has and why its not good enough... Gees. No wunder devs are turned away given attitudes like this... I mean @op's trying his best, and it is never enough for some people, some of  yo'll always bitch and moan about the smallest, insignificant thing. If in the near future devs don't take us seriously or tell the blind community to go fuck itself because of things like this... Honestly? I won't be surprised, an it'll, imo, be well deserved. Not for everyone of course, but still. *sigh* I guess some people will always bitch and moan when there isn't anything to bitch and moan at... they find any and every excuse to bitch and moan at something that's... really not a problem. I mean so what if the game doesn't have controler support? There are countless titles out there that... don't offer control support. Not big deal. Furthermore, life doesn't work like that, where, oh so and so doesn't have what I want? Yeah screw this, I won't buy it, etc. Of course your entitled to your own opinion but your the only one who's missing out because your ecencially throwing a temper tantrum that things aren't going your way... Your loss.  Its sad, though, to see attitudes like this in the forum, however. I mean, its @op's game, as far as i'm concerned, he can do whatever he wants with it. He's not obligated to put in controler support, nore, is he obligated to release this game in the first place here, if he where so inclined. If nothing else, be grateful he's trying his best, and that he's doing things, not in a cloner way, or using stolen sounds etc... But no. Some here nitpick the smallest detail and bitch and moan how oh, its not this or that so no thanks! Shame. Really, shame on all here who act like this. I mean, if this was even a valid argument say, relating to how something wasn't inn-accessible and you refuse to buy it because you know the devs don't care about accessibility and buying the game would support them financially and you'd get a product you couldn't even play... Hey that's totally a valid argument, and it makes a whole lotta sence, but this shit? Oh it doesn't have controler support so i'll pass? Just... and I'll say this gently... Get a grip, man. This isn't how real life works. the sooner you understand that, the better. As i've said, this time, its just a game, not big deal. But when you encounter these sorts of things in real life... Good luck with your attitude like the one you displayed here. It'll get you nowhere quick and you'll more than likely miss opportunities for refusing to give an inch.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2023-11-05 04:35:39

@ignatriay the guy just has a history of being a whiny cunt, ignore him.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2023-11-05 05:13:20

hey @71 stop being a winy shit. be glad for what you have. also this is the reason why we might not have mainstream devs. because of people like you who are picky about every single detail and when it doesn't happen you bitch and moane. Go have your tantrum sumwhere else.
to the original poster, can I play if I don't have a mouce? I'm guessing I can since we can use the arrow keys. I just want to make sure we have full keyboard control. I might pick it up.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.