2024-03-09 23:23:48

that powerline mission I was talking about is in fact a main mission where you play as Miles.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2024-03-10 00:53:53

@45
Thanks you!
that is great.
Gretings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2024-03-10 01:01:58

I have the impression that the nav assist, sometimes, bugg a little. I am lock in a mission in the main story, with Peter who go to the fondation and meet Harry. At a moment, I am alone, and the nav assist turn around...

2024-03-10 01:04:55

I tried the triall today, and can't say I@m a fan.
The nav assist seems very glichy to me, acording to my brother, who was watching as I played, it was constantly leading me on random unnecessory detours up and around buildings, and multiple times I missed an objective and had to spend ages looping back around because a their is no audio queue for them and b the screenreader seems to speak the interact prompt at the last possible second.
Also, the dodge prompts seem very inconcistant, in the first fight of the game, I was constantly getting hit by attacks the game never bothered to mention I should dodge.

2024-03-10 02:15:03

@53. Walk around there and inspect everything you can. I spent some time there myself.

2024-03-10 04:13:54

Yeah I found a form for feedback, though I'm not sure it's at all updated. Otherwise I'm not sure where to send accessibility feedback? Because honestly I'd love to. I'm not sure they realise how close they are to having a fairly playable game. As for the powerlines, I haven't reached the main mission version of it yet, but there is another instance of that if you're doing the homecoming stuff with Miles. Same deal though, it's tricky and I still haven't passed it yet. Once you get to the generator itself you're on your own to find it because nav assist just doesn't work, period. Apparently it's supposed to work kinda like the Prowler codes where it will beep the closer you are, but I can assure you absolutely none of that works here. I may stick with it and at least try though, but apparently you can accidentally disconnect the line from any one of the nodes and think you've placed it. I'd love to find some accessible way of doing it, but for the path of least resistance and the interest of getting changes, the easiest solution would just be for them to implement skip puzzle which apparently does exist! I've still not seen it though, then again I'm not really sure I've encountered a lot of puzzles exactly either.

2024-03-10 05:57:48

ah that mission. yeah I tried it and was like "I'm not doing that again", so until something changes I will not do that mission.

2024-03-11 01:08:21

@56
Skip puzzle (usually called "skip activity") really only comes into being in the EMF experiments, though I have seen it in another place after a combat-related element.
Other than missions not being able to be completed in certain instances due to waypoint or task-related issues, such as both "funky" and "everything burns" as well as the aforementioned "Make Your Own Choices" missions, my biggest frustration is having to aimlessly place waypoints and go to them in an effort to unlock more items on the map.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I've gone through the first two hunter blinds, but have yet to find the third one that allows you to unlock the base that it relates to.  Whether this is because I haven't been able to complete Funky though is unclear.
I have actually done all the combat challenge side missions to do with a certain character too, but unfortuantely the finale of that arc is currently broken too.  That's not to say I'm not having fun with it though, I've been really enjoying going off and doing side-related things as well.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
e
n
d

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2024-03-11 07:20:09 (edited by cj89 2024-03-11 07:21:16)

So without spoiling more than I have to, heads up that there may at least be another stopping point. You're in a museum and you have to follow wires, but apparently the nav assist doesn't work here. If anyone else up to that point can confirm this to be the case for them, a post confirming would be great for awareness. I to will be testing when I'm up to it, but yeah this came from a friend who is a lot further along in the main story than I am, I've been having fun doing all the side stuff. At least all the stuff we can do, anyway

2024-03-11 09:54:40

So, I am at the mission "make your own choices", and I lock. Sad.

2024-03-11 10:46:30

Hi.
I love the game so much so far. I haven't reached the point you are talking about where you get stuck yet. But man, all the things we can do in this game is just amazing.
Switch characters when we want, do all the upgrades, read all skills, abilities, moves and how to do them is just amazing. I also love how we can do side quests.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2024-03-11 11:55:03

@59
I can confirm that blocker exists, during the previously mentioned "Funky" mission.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2024-03-11 12:27:18

I'm wondering if this could be the next guide that could be worked on? I know when chatting to Sightless about this, his worry was the movement in 3d space, which I can see is an issue because you're flying. There's valid questions like, if there's no waypoint, are you turned towards your objective anyway? How can you guarantee finding something? There seems to be no aim sensitivity camera option.

2024-03-11 20:44:41 (edited by cj89 2024-03-11 20:45:39)

Yeah especially considering there's at least a few instances where stuff doesn't read
@sk thanks for the confirmation

2024-03-12 10:30:57

Hi.
I have now reached the point where most people get stuck. the issue is that the nav assist doesn't work in this area.
I'll keep messing with this puzzle to see if I can figure something out.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2024-03-12 12:01:55

When the game will be available on steam please if it's going to

2024-03-12 12:14:24

Nothing has been said regarding a steam release.

2024-03-12 12:23:39

one day they will stop releasing the most important accessibility titles on an exclusive platform I hope. Than maybe  there will be much more blind players using this. Shocking.
Internet says that they released most of theier titles round about 2 years after console on pc in the past. So 1,5 years of waiting. Jea. Not.
At least now there are so much playable titles on ps5 that it starts to be a justiciable invest even for people who are overinvested in the hobby like most of us in this forum here. But with tlu, spiderman, forza, diverse indie titles and many fighting games plus some not super accessible but playable games it can be worth the money especially if a blind person didn't wants to buy a pc with actual graphic card.

2024-03-14 14:26:37

Hi.
I managed to complete the mission called Make your own choice. I'm quite busy those days, but I'll see if I can find any easy way to complete the puzzle. I'll get sighted help to check up on something, since I'm not sure on what's going on.

Best regards SLJ.

2024-03-15 17:05:47

I'm also stuck on make your own choices.
I've utterly loved what I've played so far.
Can anyone confirm if there was audio description for Make Your Own Choices? There does seem to be parts in some missions where there isn't as much AD.

2024-03-15 17:11:23

I have completed it and I didn't notice a drop in AD

2024-03-15 19:55:17

I'm locked at this mission too.

2024-03-16 08:19:12

I have gotten to the point where nav assist doesn't work. I need to follow the wires, but nope. Any way to contact the devs about this? Nav assist also seems to be broken in a side mission.

2024-03-22 01:33:57

I just finished the game trial, and I definitely enjoyed it, the challenges aside! I spent a lot of time fiddling though so didn't get far, and I have a quick question! Not a spoiler really, so I'm not going to tag it. How did people find the launcher to activate the drone with Miles? I got to the right spot and pulled the launcher out of the sand, but can't seem to find the box to actually interact with it. I just went back to watched Brandon's stream, and it seemed like he had issues with it too until he just got lucky. How did other people do with this one?

Discord: clemchowder633

2024-03-22 08:45:42

I was just going back and forth so after POI dissappeared I've tried to search it by myself and found it eventually. big_smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759