2011-03-14 19:24:40

Hello All.
Sometimes I  use the website www.radiotime.com
But I  find some of their pages not vary accessible.
So after some searching I  found a  website which offers a  smallFree program to use.
This is pretty cool it allows you to access internet radio as well as do other stuff.
Go to the following website:
www.a-technic.net
Click on the downloads page and you will be taken to the software they have available.
Make sure to read the manual on the website and any other content that may be relevant to the player.
Enjoy!e

Audio game king

2011-03-15 01:40:56

hi. What's this program?it's a screen reader?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-03-15 12:58:16

No,
Probably it is a radio player.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-03-15 14:56:58

It is a  media player.

Audio game king

2011-03-16 00:35:31

thanks for the description.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!