2023-05-27 18:53:02

Someone shared this with me a couple weeks ago, but of course I was busy so didn't have time to post it. Since then, no one else has shared it here, so I will now that I have time. Before I post the link to the playstore and description, let me just say how impressed with how everything just works
Its been a long time since I found a game with full sound, music and voiced narration where you don't have to turn off talkvack, and talkback pretty much reads everything. Like with project dark, there are multiple episodes to buy, but they are discounted if you buy them all at once, thankfully that is easy to do. The first episode is a tutorial and is free, so give this a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … kmysteries

Choose your own adventure, book-style, murder mystery investigation game.
, “Welcome to London, detective.”
, Sherlock Mysteries is a book-style murder investigation game where you play as a detective in Victorian London. Visit places, interview characters in the era of Sherlock Holmes and unlock new clues and chapters as you unravel the mysteries and solve the case!
, Put your detective skills to the test as you read through case chapters and unlock the secrets behind each case. You will be provided with tools to aid any detective worthy of the title.
, Game Features:
, -All-Original Story and Cases: Sherlock Holmes fans will have something to enjoy and think about in this game!
, -Voice-Acted Lines: Listen to the story even while on an errand or a commute. Listening to it also helps backtrack on details you think you might have missed.
, -Detective tools: Maps, Clues, Directory, and Notes.
, -Beautifully hand-drawn graphics.
, -You are in control: Explore the city, read the newspaper, question witnesses, and more. Do these in any order, in any frequency to aid in your investigation!
, -Multiple original cases to satisfy the most inquisitive mind.
, -Play Offline: you can play this game without an internet connection (just complete the case download when you start a new case!).
, Sherlock Mysteries takes the best features of different games in the murder mystery genre and puts it all together in one, unique package. Read or listen to the chapters and play the events as you can imagine it. Look through the details and see beyond the facade, the secrets, and motivations of people. Interview characters, visit places, and break through the veil of mystery as you deduce through your detective's intuition and solve the case!
, Make use of the tools at your disposal in your investigation:
, -Maps: View the city of London and see important locations to give you context to what is happening in your cases.
, -Clues: Every clue unlocked is stored in your clue bank. View, examine, and study your clues to uncover secrets!
, -The Directory: The directory contains every unlocked location and discovered character or witness in the case. Search, look up, and investigate straight from the Directory.
, -The Newspaper: Read up on the events and opinions that matter in London. These give you context and background information which may help you solve the case.
, -Notes: Your very own notebook to organize your thoughts and ideas. Keep a record of what you think, your theories, and snippets of information.
, Join Reddit:
, https://www.reddit.com/r/SherlockMysteries/,
, Visit the website:
, https://www.sherlockmysteries.com/

2023-05-27 20:38:50

Is this android only for now? What's interesting is the website itself doesn't even provide a link to the play store version, only a trailor for the game in general.

2023-05-27 21:21:32

I think it is for now.

2023-05-27 23:53:28

Dam it why do I have an ios, ben waiting for a detective game like for ages; bigtime sherlock Holmes fan here.

Abay chal.

2023-05-28 11:17:42

So sad it's for Android only.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2023-05-28 12:21:03

It'll be something cool to check out once I get my new phone though. However that won't be for a little while yet. Too much other stuff going on.

2023-05-28 19:17:13

Hi.
The game seems very interesting.
The Github page mentions it is for Google Assistant as well.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2023-06-02 08:56:22

Hi everyone!
@1, Thanks a lot for sharing this game! I am really loving it a lot! I have been really wanting to h=play a game of this genre for a long time.
Although there is one question I have for anyone who has been playing this game, how do you click on the links to go directly to the directly so that you don't have to try searching, which really does take a long time. I am not able to do this with TalkBack as whenever I am clicking on a link, it's not opening it in the directory. Long pressing the sentence containing the link is also not doing anything even when I select go to directory.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram