2011-02-26 19:16:09

Hi Uki,
there's any difronses in the action and normal modes.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-02-26 22:23:47

Hi,
burak: if you mean to say that there *are no* or *aren't any* differences between the two modes currently, that both of them operate in the same way, that is probably because Yuki hasn't translated the action mode yet, so it is probably disabled for now.

Stefan: I am slightly confused now. i really can't tell if Naruto is the name of another japanese enthusiast who is making audiogames, or if you perhaps meant narrator, the built-in windows attempt at a screen reader. Grins
Anyway, if you meant the later by any chance, I think that program does not have an api to be used by external applications, not to mention its general crappiness. LOL

And to all, I have just come back and spotted that spam bot (my third one for today), so it has been banned now. Let's all say goodbye to it and hope its binary soul, as well as those of all its fellows in the world, will be fried in the deepest private corners of hell for eternity. Grins
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-02-26 22:34:37

may be

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-02-26 22:52:52

actually naruto is yet another japanese anime. that one's slightly more popular outside japan than the rest of the bunch, which doesn't mean I'm a fan though. I just know it exists.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-02-26 23:33:33

Thank you for fix the readme,!
I am translating the action mode.

Oh, do you know Naruto?
Naruto is an animated cartoon popular in Japan.
I have not watched it.
However, my family sometimes watches it.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2011-02-27 01:50:16

Ah, thanks for explaining Naruto. I am feeling somewhat stupid now. I suspected it would be a japanese word rather than a misspelling for Narrator. I wonder how I came up with that possibility in the first place. Guess I am so used to deciphering the cryptic posts of certain members that I am just seeing huge trees where there are in fact only tiny leaves, if I may paraphrase one of the czech proverbs. :-D
Perhaps it was the wording "game with naruto" that made me uncertain. :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-02-27 02:43:57

is there no way you could interrupt the speech in the game or is that feature not fixed?

2011-02-27 02:57:18

the game is cool. I just beat the 35 block screen and still had about 17 squares left. Thanks to some lucky fire lasers. I think that when the fire laser hits it is way overpowered.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-02-27 04:33:52

hi yuki. the game is awsome! I have beet the game with 6 blocks, 14 blocks and 34 blocks.
now, please translate the action mode!

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-02-27 06:03:43

I can't go back to the main menu once I press escape.  is this a bug in the game?

2011-02-27 11:43:17

I am pressing alt f4 and closing the game. Because there isn't a way to quit other than alt f4.

2011-02-28 04:44:26

Hi Yokio,
I would like to mention something here; although your English on this forum is not bad at all you need to do some work with your readme. A lot of it is nearly incomprehensible. Don't take offense, just a suggestion

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-02-28 06:09:30

I could understand it. glitches, but I still understood the message.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2011-02-28 14:29:01

Hi.
semmes2:
Yes, it is bug. Sorry.
I will fix this bug in the next version.

Hayden:
It is difficult for me to translate long sentences correctly.
Readme was translated by harrylst again.
I wish to express my gratitude to him.
I will add it the next version.
Please teach to me when my English is wrong of something.

2011-03-01 09:59:42

I find it quite satisfying to fire that fire laser at blocks and destroy like 4 of them.  As awesomely entertaining as that is for a while, I think it's power needs to be toned down.  Also, I've never missed with it.

Cheers,

Malloc

2011-03-01 11:11:42

Hi, Malloc.
Really?
I sometimes miss.
Is it fire canon or laser canon?

2011-03-01 11:48:36

I released the next version of Laser breakout.
You can play the action mode!
I fixed some bugs.
Downlode and enjoy.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10243904/laser.zip

2011-03-01 13:08:13

O Thanks,
Can you add some text to this game? My sapi is broken so it's hard for me to play. Thanks.

2011-03-01 13:13:10

It is gived me an error. Because my sapi is broken. Can you suggest some sites to download sapi conponents?
sad
sad

2011-03-01 13:28:34

wow, like the action mode, but i think there is a problem, when the computer drains and misses, I still lose all my attack points.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-03-01 13:46:53

Did you press A key on "your block"?

2011-03-01 16:00:56

wow, with action mode, the game is even betta

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2011-03-01 19:12:14

Wow, great game! I was waiting for action mode to be translated before I tried this game out, and now I can't stop playing it. lol Awesome job.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-03-01 22:28:01

OK, how come every time the computer uses a skill against me in action mode, I lose all my points? My attack points? Is this a bug?
And I don't get how drain works. Can someone explain it?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-03-02 09:48:25

You should press A key on "your block".