2011-02-08 17:37:25

Hi,
Remove playcenter games forum, because any replys coming in these forums.
Thanks.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-02-08 21:22:34

I haven't checked there yet but I am sure there are posts that potential newcomers might find useful there, so removing it wouldn't do any good. I am almost certain that you would get posts asking for it back the moment you would remove it. I might be wrong though. :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-02-09 01:34:25

Remember that new play center games will be coming out when the students on richard and sander's course make some more of them, thus then the forum will be seeing activity as they are discussed.

Sinse it's not doing any harm, i don't see why it should be removed really.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-02-13 12:38:12

This was only a suggestion. Remove or don't... It's up to you.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page