2010-11-17 13:42:22

Hi.

My brother just made me aware of tis.

I must admit I'd never considdered that a hip hop artist could ever be fun, but this is hilarious!

Anyone ever heard of steampunk hip hop? Anyway, the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRTB-FTMdk and beware, i also own a pair of fighting trousers!

Oh, if you can't play the link, just copy it into Klango.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-11-19 10:50:12

Lol! At first glance from the name of the topic, I thought that someone had played entombed too much there for a bit, but apparently not! tongue

2010-11-19 12:48:12

Well, entombed is also full of fighting trousers, pluss elementals!

If you can use the utube search, i also recommend cup of brown joy. I'd never considdered a wrap about tea either, but hay!

I'm actually considdering getting some of his stuff sinse it's so much fun, though I might download his free album first just to see what it's like. go to www.professorelemental.com for details.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)