2022-06-15 18:44:44

Hello all, does this work with Monterey on the Mac?

2022-06-17 00:10:11

@325 That's understandable. For future reference though, I never really thought of this before until recently myself, but if you implement language features into your app fairly early on in the code near the beginning, I hear it makes the system much easier to implement and refine later.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2022-06-17 01:36:43

Sure, but then I have to set up something to accept translations, work with translators, basically never change a user-visible string in the code again without triggering a whole cascade of effort...I'm aware of how to do it, but this is a $10 game and I'm one dude hustling contracts on the side and taking care of a family. Sorry.

2022-06-17 03:36:55

Na, it's really not a problem. I understand. Just wanted to give some tips that might help. I'm not a developer myself so I don't fully understand these things.

TWITCH

2022-06-17 03:36:57

@326, I have been unable to get this to work under Monterey for the past 2 months. I have now also reached out to Applevis but I am not expecting any responses over there as the game has never been mentioned previously.

2022-06-19 07:32:17

Hey I just launched the demo (itch version) and there seems to be a bug with the graphics. When you launch the game or alt tab into the window it displays an eye searing white screen for about a third of a second before the color changes to presumably the GUI (I don't have enough vision for any further info). The game maxes out my brightness though for the duration the window is focused. If I alt tab out then the brightness resets to what it was before, however if I close the game with alt f4 my brightness setting is not restored. I can't reproduce this reliably but it does happen fairly consistently.

There also appears to be a crash if you alt tab out of the game too quickly after launching it. When you alt tab back in, the game stops responding and all of the audio stops. The game then abruptly crashes and exits with no error message.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2022-06-21 15:18:49

Interesting, do the flashes happen when the graphics setting is unchecked?

Also, do they happen in menus or just during gameplay?

Thanks for the report.

2022-06-25 02:39:58

I am absolutely obsessed with this game! I got to level 8 and decided to call it quits for the day, but I'd love to try and get further later.
Starting about level 6 where we get 2 server rooms, there seems to be a bug where you can destroy the first server room, but not the second. Or at least, it doesn't seem to blow up like it should, because there's no big boom boom and the server room sound still plays.

TWITCH