2022-01-13 19:35:00

From Applevis Description of App
Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to get clues and analyze data to solve the outbreak and save lives! In this fun app, you get to be a Disease Detective. Do you quarantine the village? Interview people who are sick? Run more lab tests? The better your answers, the higher your score - and the quicker you’ll climb the ranks to become a decorated Disease Detective. In level 1, you’ll start as a Trainee and earn badges by solving scenarios — with the goal of earning the top rank: Disease Detective. Unlock Level 2 by mastering all the 12 outbreaks of Level 1.  https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/games/solve-outbreak

2022-01-14 12:19:24

this one sounded interesting, but as you said, is Ipad only.
If there's ever an Iphone version I'll give it a go.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2022-01-14 13:56:40

This sounds very interesting, but as it is ipad only (for whatever reason), I can't play it. Hopefully an IPhone version will be released as well.
I have already searched for this one on the app store, but didn't find anything. I guess this means it either is not available here or it doesn't have an IOS version yet.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2022-01-16 06:42:28

@3, Hopefully. When clicking the link on Applevis, I'm taken to the Appstore page, but the get button is grayed out.

2022-01-16 16:51:57

I just got it, so later today I might post back once I've played it enough.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.