2022-06-17 09:38:37

filips wrote:

at 49, I hope you get well soon, by the way, I don't want to be rood, but I just want to share my feedback, 1, you could make a much bigger zombie type, because i often ask my brother about this video game called dieing light2, its also a very famous video game, and has a lot of zombie types, and each type is dangerous in its own way, 2, the gun sound could be better, I don't have a problem with it, but I would say it could be better, again, I don't want to be rood, its just what I think, thanks for reading and I do hope you get well

Hey. Thanks for the well wishes. There are at least one more type of zombie that will be in the fnished game and is already in the (now locked) patreon version of the game. I could make more zombie types in the future, but I don't know if they would fit into the storymode.

2022-06-17 11:25:54

at 51, I don't quite get this, lets assume the full game is released, do people have to buy the game for 5 dollars from itch.io? and to get access to the scavenge mode they have to buy it for 3 dollars from patreon? or is the main game free but to access the new mode and the new type of zombie you just have to pay 3 dollars

if you buy a king sized bed, you're left with more bed room, but less bedroom!

2022-06-17 11:50:28

@49: Please, take all the time you need. I completely understand that mental health can be hard to deal with in life. I hope you get well soon, and always remember to do what you think is best for you.

2022-06-17 13:10:45

I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing well. I hope you'll get recovered quickly over the summer. Just take your time. I wish you a great summer as well.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2022-06-17 16:58:08

at 53, 54 thanks for the well wishes. And yeah I think going out in the summer weather will do me some good haha.

2022-06-17 17:00:48

filips wrote:

at 51, I don't quite get this, lets assume the full game is released, do people have to buy the game for 5 dollars from itch.io? and to get access to the scavenge mode they have to buy it for 3 dollars from patreon? or is the main game free but to access the new mode and the new type of zombie you just have to pay 3 dollars

The patreon was a way for me to get financial support during the development, and for people to get their name in the credits of the final game. When the game is fully released you will get the scavenge mode and all of the game's content. It will probably be 8 or 10 euro/dollars on itch.io and steam. So you will not need to buy it twice smile

2022-06-18 07:53:45

figures

if you buy a king sized bed, you're left with more bed room, but less bedroom!

2022-11-08 11:14:18

One small update, one kinda big.
1 I'm feeling a lot better. But because of me starting university, I don't have much time/energy sadly. However...
2 Because I've realized I won't be able to make the game as long as i've liked(and don't have much motivation right now unfortunately). The main story part of the game will be free once I feel lt's done. I want to do this because the reason why I struggled so much making the game recently because I wanted it to be perfect if people had to buy it, but if it's free I'm not feeling that giant responsibility. I think however that the scavenge mode and maybe something else will be part of a "supporter edition" pack. It's also thanks to the people who donated that it won't cost me anything to upload the game to platform like Steam hopefully. 
Hope y'all are having a great week!