2010-10-29 17:25:58

Hi guys.I am not sure if this's the right subject for this topic,but read on.
So the thing is,I got this mobile as a gift a few months ago.I don't use mobiles for doing much,accept calling or receving them.So I didnt searched for a screenreader or anything for it.But now that I have some too many numbers to remember,and I can't type messages or read the ones I get.Its becomeing a problem.So I have searched a bit around,on net to see if there was anything that I could use to at least read the messages that I get.But no luck.Talks doesn't work with it,and I don't know what to do now.So if there's anything that I can use,or anything I can do about it,any help would be great.I know only of talks which's a screenreader which works on mobiles.Thanks in advance.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2010-10-31 00:08:44

Hi,
Unfortunately, since your phone doesn't run on Symbian, there's no way to do this.
HTH.

2010-10-31 06:37:08

Ahh,well.sighs.I'll have to think about gettin a new one then.I am thinking e51 or n95.or e66 if that works.hm.Was it e66 or e63 not sure now.=D

Follow me on twitter

2010-11-12 10:45:25

If you want a simple phone, get the Nokia n95. It sure does a lot, but its very easy to just make basic calls. Plus both Talks and Mobile Speak are supported. Sorry if this topic mightt be getting a bit too old to post on. If so, just say so and I'll stop.

2010-11-16 06:34:47

Nah.I  wanted  some suggestions,anyways.I thought to buy it,but then waited for,anyone's review who might have used it.Blind users that is

Follow me on twitter

2010-11-19 12:51:37 (edited by hermione 2010-11-19 13:20:06)

Is there even a 5130? My gi,rlfriend has got a 5320 Express Music, but I've never heard of a Nokia Express Music phone with the numbers 5130. Nokia 5320 is accessible, but software is needed. I helped my friend install Mobile Speak some time ago and I liked the phone. I think that Nokia N90 or N95 are a little expensive and the buttons are a bit difficult, so if you're looking for a cheaper phone that's still good and with good speakers, I would recommend the Nokia 5320 Express music. It uses Cymbian and it has worked for both me and my friend for more than a year now. A smartphone is also great, but then you'll need another program called Mobile Sapeak Smartphone. I adon't know if there is talks for smartphone or not. of course preferences vary a lot, but what I'm looking for in a phone is great sound, endurability, easy buttons, easy SIM or USIM cards, bluetooth, sd card slot, the ability to have yor own created ringtone, camera and great recording quality unfortunately ther seems to be no phone anywhere with great video and sound, so this makes video quite scratchy. The image is great, but not the sound on the video. Okay, slightly of-topic of-topic post completed.

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.

2010-11-20 12:37:01

Ahh,my bad.But I thought it was 5130 And I had no way to check if it was or wasn't so.And even now,I know that tis 5130,not sure though.could be 5120 too.Hm.I had 5320 once,but alas,I broke it,in a certain,ahem way,which is not importent.=D.If I can install mobile speak on a 5320,I'll surely buy it.And Yes,one must agree that 5320 has good sound,considering its price.Thanks.

Follow me on twitter

2010-11-21 11:10:26

hi.
i have a nokia e 51 and it is very good and easy to use. you can do everything. you can read messages you can read books if you want... i installed talks the newest version and it works fine. if you want a simple and easy to use and not too expensive just buy a e 51. is about 200 dollars. but you should buy talks too. but i think that it worth the money.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2010-11-21 19:58:11

About such mobiles.I mean which I have seen in the lists of which work with talks and such.They are too old,at least,I can't find them in mobile stores .some of them,I might just have to buy a used one.So,I am looking for one,that I can farely get on any store.A mobile store that is.Or I might have to get one online,which I don't prefer,because of the shipping and all that stuff.

Follow me on twitter