2019-01-30 09:47:19

Guys, anyone have any luck with unchained blades so far? I heard some of you managed to play it.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-01-30 11:36:27

There are some random quick time battles that make it super difficult, but the actual dungeon crawling and normal turn based battles are totally doable. Just bare in mind that not all dialog including character names are spoken because you can rename characters, and this is one of those games where you play from the first person perspective, so you can move forward and back and turn 90 degrees to the left and right. I bought it some years ago and got stuck.

2019-01-30 17:03:49

i find navigation confusing, +i can't figure out menues and don't know how to unchain followers.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-01-30 17:39:57

Form a mental map as you travel. You can hear footsteps and wall sounds, but you can only interact with something if you face it. So if you are for example in a 3 by 3 room at the center facing north, you can move forward and back to feel how big the room is, and if there are openings just walk into a wall, turn in a direction and walk a step, turn back and try walking again. Pressing x might help as it may be something you need to interact with.

As for catching monster you have to press the button at the right time, but I don't remember how  long.

2019-01-30 18:49:06

Probably shouldn't ask this here but eh. Where do you get PSP isos now that *** is no more? That was the best source for them for years.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-01-30 19:37:53

Try freeroms.

2019-01-30 20:32:24

What game are you guys is talking about? Is it about untold legends the warriors code?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-01-30 22:49:26

Unchained blade. Its a turn based dungeon crawler rpg.

2019-01-30 22:55:35

Is this game similar to etrian odyssey or any other dungeon craullers?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-01-30 23:09:52

Haven't played that one, but yeah, there are other first person dungeon crawlers like it. Its like silversword for ios and shining in the darkness for sega megadrive. All have the same movement system.

2019-01-30 23:15:10

Was there somebody on here looking for Lord of the rings tactics menus?  Because I'm able to play it tomorrow when back home so will write them up.

2019-01-31 00:03:05

I am. If you could write em I'd greatly appreciate it.

2019-01-31 00:28:21

will do as soon as I can.   look back sometime tomorrow. 
lucky for us, they don't rap.  new game is second option down, I think.  when starting, you get difficulty followed by side selection, pretty easy to figure out.  then you have your six characters left to right for the good guys are:
Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf, Sam and Frodo.  press X twice to start the mission.
As much as you might want to, don't start with the evil side,  it's a lot harder, though a lot of fun.
there is a guide on gamefaqs with shop listings, and I believe they are accurate in the order of items and skills.  will have to check that though to be sure.  one thing which is confusing when buying skills in the different tabs, circle is your select button.  x takes you to the map mission screen.

2019-01-31 07:08:29

For ub, what button is the one for capturing? I can't figure this out lol.
And man I wish I could use ocr in this game. I can't read menues and conversations and there are things needed from there.

2019-01-31 08:50:08

Think its the x button

2019-01-31 10:18:28

I figured the button out. It's the same button as the interaction button.
can you quest and stuff? It's ashamee ocr can't do crap with this game.

2019-01-31 16:27:23

Does anyone ever heard of a game called kingdom of paradise, also known as tenchi no mon in japan? If so, anyone managed to play that one?

2019-01-31 22:35:33

sorry to double post, I need some help with unchained blades.
in chapter 1, when I go to the door that I don't know where it is, I got a scene that I need to prepare first before going to the second floor. what should I do?

2019-02-01 07:23:12

gamefaqs walkthrough helps a lot with that part. You need to do unchain tutorial first then go to the town of lantana
I start to think that game may not be playable after all. If only dialogues could be read with ocr and quests could be done. Navigation isn't as sucky as when i realize i can't figure out menues and do quests.:(

2019-02-01 07:37:06

Yeah I got stuck on the second dungeon. Wonder if there are games like this that are playable though.

2019-02-01 11:16:31

I’m wondering, is ZHP, known as zettai hero project, is playable for us? I’m talking about this dungeon crawler called ZHP unlosing ranger vs dark devilman

2019-02-01 12:09:31

*goes back to play riviera in the meantime.*
Man we seriously need more games like unchained blades with more accessibility. It's content rich, worth a couple repplay value.
You know what? I think there's a prince of persia title we may be able to tackle. But I got stuck in that game so don't know. Need to try again and hope for the best.

2019-02-01 15:14:32

Which prince of persia game is it?
Also, did anyone managed to play kingdom hearts birth by sleep?

2019-02-01 15:33:37

Oh god I want to play that game!
It's the only side scroller prince of persia for psp. I have it on my external hd. Have to look again to see what it is.

2019-02-01 15:57:12

About the side scroller prince of persia, is it rival swords?