2010-09-01 07:20:34

hi ethin,
in your signature you say you're from washingtin
where is washingtin
i don't know of any cities in the u.s named washingtin
i do however know of washington

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2010-09-01 08:26:52

hahaha!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-09-01 17:17:41

i recommend solve those hmm things in private. no need to create thread.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2010-09-01 19:58:46

agreed, very pointless topic mate!

2010-09-01 20:08:49

This is rather pointless: I must agree. However, to not make this post as useless, and it's likely someone wonder the same: Usually when people just mention Washington, they usually mean DC.

2010-09-02 11:39:49

I believe the official term for this topic is "flame bait" wink

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-02 13:00:27

And there was me thinking flame bate was something you used to catch demons, ---- the truth is much less interesting!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-09-02 16:42:10

Depends whether you're trying to catch demons or are potentially setting off someone to flame you on a forum.

Demons also like mars bars, true story.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-04 01:56:40

Just send me an email at:
[email protected]
Oh, and I'll fix my profile!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-04 07:51:58

hi ethin,
i hope i didn't hurt you
because i didn't mean to

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2010-09-04 10:44:08

Oh, you didn't. I didn't know I spelt it rong... ... I am verry good at spellin, I am in 6th grade, keep getting 100% on tests, so I'm sorry if I hurt you others.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-05 06:59:46

do you use this as a msn?

2010-09-07 22:33:17

Use what as an MSN?

My Github

2010-09-08 07:28:31

messenger
a windows live id
i hope i can explain

2010-09-09 01:28:08

First, where do you get MSNMessanger?

My Github

2010-09-09 09:09:49

İ get it from windows update. it's a very populer chat program.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-09-09 09:17:19 (edited by Ghost 2020-10-13 03:20:34)

contact me privately i'll give it to you

2010-09-09 14:09:46

OK, I'll just email you.

My Github

2010-09-09 14:24:15

OK, just emailed you. did you recive it? Oh, and hey guys, lets attack this spambbot on the "ask for help" toppic! I've allready laft at it! So time for an attack on you spambot! Good bye!

My Github

2010-09-10 11:06:14

hi ethin,
i've sent the file