2010-08-31 23:16:39

Hi all.

I'm trying to upgrade my windows xp... am currently running the 2002 version, and am trying to upgrade to service pack 3. Could someone give me a detailed set of instructions as to how to do so without frying my computer? lol. Thanks. I've just never done this before.

Discord: clemchowder633

2010-09-01 00:15:22

Won't it upgrade with windows update?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2010-09-01 02:59:14

My windows update doesn't even load. It'll say opening page... and all I get in the window is microsoft windows update. And even if it did... I'm sure I would have to install something... since it involves overriding windows versions, so far as I believe.

Discord: clemchowder633

2010-09-04 02:01:42

When it says "Microsoft windows update", wait. It will restart you're X. P. computer. If you close it, it will have the files it needs, but won't work. Keep that in mind. Wants done, have fun using service pack 3!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github