2021-04-20 17:52:37

Hello.
I am looking for games that are also played by sited also .
For windows.
Tell me about them

2021-04-20 19:19:10

Well, to a certain point, Resident Evil 6 and 7 are both at least partially playable. 6 is a bit tricky when it comes to puzzles, most notably the section where you need to use a rifle to snipe some church bells in order to get an item to solve a puzzle, though that said, the nice thing with 6 is that once you unlock a chapter in the campaign that you’re playing, once you go in the chapter select menu and pick one, the game will present you with a number of sections to play through. For example, if I want to play through on Leon’s campaign, starting on chapter one, I can directly skip to the middle portion of the chapter, if say there was a puzzle or some other type of obstacle I couldn’t find a way around. Apart for that, navigation and combat are normally pretty smooth, and unloading hot lead into zombies in mercenaries mode is a hell of a lot of fun.
As for 7, I’ve only played through the first section of it, though there are a couple of folks who have managed to play through the whole game unaided. Though given that 7 is a lot less, run and gun, and more, creep around and be terrified by the environment, the game does put a lot more emphasis on puzzles than 6, and it does require a fair amount of patients, memory, and a good sense of orientation to get through. Though if you’re fine with that sort of thing, the game is very rewarding to play.

Hit up my YouTube Channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC9wWO … R85ILY1VQ/
Their you'll find some gaming videos, and what ever els my confused mess of a brain decides to upload. Hope you enjoy it and Stay safe, folks.

2021-04-20 23:57:26

Dragon Ball FighterZ: a fighting game inspyred by the dragon ball anime. This game is my favorite game, and has been for 2 years now.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2021-04-21 02:28:37

I also enjoy dragon fighters. Still learning but it is fun

2021-04-21 07:52:36

What is dragon Ball fighter.
Where can i find it.
Is it free

2021-04-21 07:58:33

The game type also played by sighted people that I like most are interactive fiction/text adventures. MUDs, gamebooks and non-animated browser games are accessible and played by sighted too.
I know perhaps this is not what you expected, but personally I don't like the idea of not being able to fully control my gaming experience. Although in some mainstream video games you could manage to get to the basic gameplay, most of the times you will not be able to develop the strategy you actually think the most suitable to solve certain challenges. In the game types I mention, I have the confidence that if I can't solve some puzzle, in most cases this is only because of my poor reasoning/mental skills, which are trainable, and not because of my disability.
I also know that this opinion may not be fully rational, because for software instead of games, I am more patient for thinking and trying workarounds for accessibility fails.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2021-04-21 11:12:39 (edited by TheRealAmethyst 2021-04-21 12:22:07)

<Dragon ball fighterZ is on all platforms, ps, xbox nintendo and pc, the game is not free and can be found on steam on the pc.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2021-04-21 13:53:43

I dont like text adventures much.
Just read and chuse

2021-04-21 15:24:15

I am looking for free games

2021-04-21 15:24:42 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2021-04-21 15:26:22)

@8 those are called cyoa gamebooks. Text adventures are way way more interactive than that.

2021-04-21 15:57:10

Asside from killer instinct and maybe sequence storm your not gonna find any free games.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2021-04-21 16:24:36

@Aron  SEQUENCE STORM is not free, i wish the story was free, at leest

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2021-04-21 20:39:56

here is a big thing with windows games. If you know what your doing, say watch a video or two to figure out what a game sounds like, or what menu options might be in a game, you can use OCR to figure a lot of that stuff  out and navigate around that way. Then you can learn to adapt after  you've done that, say using your keyboard for turning like I do for Fortnite, or getting help with binds if you don't like the default ones, like I changed. If you can find a game that has controller support, your life is 20 times easier. Console games, don't have that OCR feature like windows does, unless you use the consoles companion app to do OCR through your PC with your controller in your hand to choose the right options with OCR as your guide, if you can do that even, never tried it honestly. All in all, I like PC for OCR over console, but console controls are so much easier.

2021-04-21 21:35:14

@12 sequence storm its free, only the dlc are paid now

Sorry for my english

2021-04-21 21:59:13

Well, it's not a game, but Microsoft flight simulator X

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2021-04-21 22:01:58

@14, it's like saying: treating cancer is free, you only need to pay for the docter

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"