2021-04-20 17:23:51

Hey everyone!

Is it possible to play the Need For Speed Mostvanted videogame if I totaly blind?

2021-04-20 17:29:47

probably not, as its a racing game, and, well, theirs no auto stearing as far as i know, so, your gonna be crashing a lot

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-04-20 17:36:07

Which NFS:MW? There have been more than one.

If you mean the 2005 PC/PS2/etc one. It does have free roaming but as Rings said, good luck.

If you mean the more recent one...also good luck. Personally if I had to pick one, I'd pick the 2005 NFS:MW since it's a bona fide classic to a lot of gamers. The more recent MFS: MW wasn't as well recieved really, though as you're totally blind I doubt either are playable. But free roaming on your own a la 2005 NFS:MW is certainly less hassle than being dumped into a race with AI cars and expected to do well

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2021-04-21 18:31:21

If you enjoy the cop chases, yeah, sort of playable. You will crash a lot, that's natural. Get a 100% completed save and go into free roam and enjoy.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page