2021-04-14 18:57:17

Hi,

To finish registration for the Spotify Community, I need to complete a captcha. I can open it just fine, but when I click on get an audio challenge, it says your computer or network may be sending automated requests and that they can't process my request for that reason.
How to solve this issue? And no, I am not going to reinstall Firefox just for this Webvisum thing.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-14 19:00:19 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-04-14 19:01:13)

Just give it a while, then try again.
That's basically all you can do, unless you want to sacrifice far more time trying to think of another method.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-14 19:31:37

Nothing as far as I'm aware. Also, it's stupid to say outright that you're not willing to do something to solve a problem, and then say you want help with solving it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-14 19:46:06

Hi,
If you have a GMail account just log in to it before going to the sign up page. All you will have to do is check a box that says "I'm not a robot" and it will let you through.

I wasn't aware WebVisum evens till works.

2021-04-14 20:38:54

@3: Agreed, but I found Webvisum actually reall complicated to use.

Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-15 18:41:47

Just to inform you guys: problem solved. I got sighted assistance. Because for some odd reason, the "normal" Captcha worked just fine.

Oh, and #freeGCW