2021-04-11 17:56:07

Hi,
looking for a new game to play, I recently purchased Soul Calibur VI for PC and I love it. But now I'm kind of stuck and hope someone can help me, since I can't find the information I need anywhere.
I'm playing the tutorials in Dronas Dojo in the libra of souls mode. I got quite far on my own, but now I'm stuck in the reversal edge training. The problem is, that the ocr doesn't catch the buttons I'm told to press. The tutorial tells me to press a certain button during a clash, but I don't know which one. In the first part you just need to press any attack button during the clash to continue, but after that it tells me to press something speciffic to continue. And after listening to some youtube videos which didn't help me at all, I at least found out that there are more speciffic button presses needed during this training. So, does anyone know what to press when in this speciffic training lesson or where I can find out which buttons are needed here? I of course searched for myself, but couldn't find anything.
Thanks
Tikki

2021-04-12 09:13:15

you should experiment around a bit, ocr does that with fighting games

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future