2021-04-11 14:59:57 (edited by AnamLion 2021-04-11 15:06:31)

Hi friends! I want to do live streaming on youtube through OBS. but, I don't want NVDA sound to come on that stream. so, how it is possible?
will Obs's monitor audio device feature come handy?
any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

2021-04-11 15:09:02

Rout NVDA to a different sound output device (such as a mixer, or virtual audio routing program). That way, you can specify in OBSwhich output devices are recorded.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-11 15:28:47

what software do I need for that?

2021-04-11 15:29:29

and if you don't mind, can you give me proper guide for this?

2021-04-11 16:41:42

If you don't already have/don't plan to buy a mixer, then look into programs such as Virtual Audio Cable or VBCable.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-12 05:06:59

Hi friend! how can I install virtual cable? because, whenever I try to install it, my desktop audio gets highjacked by this software.
I have my another speaker connected to my pc, with my headset.
so, is it possible to route NVDA on that speaker?
Please help me if possible.

2021-04-12 05:26:42

it is posible
make sur both the speakers are plugged in. then go to nvda synthizer settings and set audio output device to your speaker. note: only some drivers allows this as far as i know. in my laptop, i have laptop's speaker and my headset. my driver shows speakers/headphones device  rather than showing both seperately. so i should use only one device at a time. but go check in the nvda synthizer settings in audio output dvice combobox

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

2021-04-12 13:24:41

Yeah, make sure your driver settings are configured to show this.
Just press NVDA+Ctrl+s (by default) tab to your output devices list,  selecting one, and just repeat this until you can hear NVDA again.

2021-04-12 13:43:22

Hi friends! I have set my NVDA on my monitor's speaker but, I am unable to listen any sound from NVDA in my headset!
so, what should I do?

2021-04-12 14:06:24

aa? what do you mean? can you here nvda in moniter speaker? if so, why do you need to here it in headset. again change to headset in settings

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

2021-04-13 04:57:47

well! thanks for the help!

2021-04-13 04:59:44

does anybody has guide to install virtual cable?
because this software highjacks my desktop audio.

2021-04-13 17:37:38

We already gave you tips for this; what's the issue? Also, what program are you installing? VAC, or VBC.

2021-04-13 21:09:02

I plan on making an article for the articles room about this, and already wrote a draft of one. It's not ready to post, but should be soon.
Probably before the start of next week it should be ready.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-04-14 04:54:11

Hi friends! do you know how to use obs's audio monitor feature?
I have heard that, it  works same as virtual cable. since I am finding to install virtual cable quite difficult, please any of you have used this obs feature?

2021-04-14 04:56:11

I do not have any sighted assistant for solving my desktop audio highjack problem created by virtual cable.
anyway  friends! thanks so much for the help!