2021-04-10 12:14:33

Hi guys. So, I am trying to play legend of the moon with NVDA and I have gotten the game to output to the screen reader. However, translate for NVDA does not seem to want to translate the text into English. Please help? Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2021-04-10 15:29:43

Make sure to get the latest version from here. Unfortunately you can't use Add-On Updater with this, as no URL was specified in the add-on by default (possibly something to request).

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-10 17:11:52

Good idea.
Where would I request that?

2021-04-10 17:21:16

Sorry for the double post, but the version on git hub is newer than the version on that site.
I wonder if it isn't just a bug.

2021-04-10 18:05:32

Where did you find his Github page?
The add-on lists an Email address, so you could try reaching the developer through there.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-10 21:11:07

Just type translate for NVDA into Google, it should be the first result that pops up. I can’t provide a link right now as I am on my phone.

2021-04-10 21:20:37

The versions look the same.

2021-04-12 07:25:38

No, they're not.
The git hub version is 2020.01.3 and the other version is 2020.01.
Any ideas as to why it refewses to translate text in legend of the moon?

2021-04-12 13:22:57

So what is this then? Definitely newer than what you said.