2021-04-10 08:47:28

Hi. I've recently updated to android 11 but when I use team talk, the microphone I prefer to use is the phone microphone itself. This is because when I use earphones, the talk back will leak so that's why. I did it before updating android 11 using lesser audio switch that switches to internal microphone instead of the built in microphone of the earphone that I'm using. But now that I updated to android 11, lesser audio switch is not compatible with the version. So question. Do you have any alternative app that can  achieve this goal?

2021-04-10 10:53:37

Hi,

I also use Lesser AudioSwitch for this purpose.
However, I haven't yet updated to Android 11 and I'm not sure how it works with it. And there are no other apps that do that for now, as far as I'm concerned.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2021-04-18 02:25:40

Hi guys!
I tested the lecer audio app, but in WhatsApp voice messages the internal microphone of my phone don't work, its uses the mic from my headphone.
Is there any solutions? In what call apps like discord, meet for example this app works?

2021-04-19 09:11:04

If you are using an old version of android such as android 10, you have to set it up first.
When you open lesser audio switch, go to settings and check the microphone thingy. I forgot its exact label. After that, go back until you are now in the main interface of the app. Find the headphone and swipe right and it will say, mode config. Tap that and set that to internal microphone. Then you're good after that. O BTW, swipe right until you find the button headphone. Then your internal mic will work.
HTH

2021-04-19 09:12:22

@2, yes you're right. Sadly there's no app like lesser audio when it comes to android 11 as of now. But anyway, it's fine...