2021-04-05 11:50:42

I'm using a macbook with Windows and MacOS installed and I want to enable the Sandbox feature found in Windows Pro and above.

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.

2021-04-05 14:41:13

And here i thought you're facing some issues regarding enabling it.
The problem is, you're not. You're not facing any issues at all.
I understand asking the forum for help, and i don't want to be mean, but uncle google is your friend.
Seriously, why did you ask this here. I mean, you're going to find it in 30 seconds when you search on google. If you can't find the answer, then you can ask here.
Regarding your question, its the same as you'd enable it on any other PC, doesn't matter which screen reader you use.
Windows features>add/remove features>check HyperV+whatever else you want+windows sandbox>OK>reboot

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2021-04-05 15:07:02 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-04-05 15:08:15)

That, and whether you're using a Mac (from my very, very limited knowledge on the matter) may or may not even be relevant. I mean you're running Windows in a virtualized environment in the first place, so why not just slap another virtual environment in that virtual environment? As @Stasp said, same for every PC.
Seriously, it'd probably just be easier and quicker to search the web, as you don't have to deal with the speed of which other view and respond to your topic. If you've already web searched and weren't able to understand what was going on, fair credit to you, but that's not what you indicated.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-05 15:11:14

@3 He may actually be using bootcamp, in which case windows would be running natively on his MacBook.
Stil, the only thing that is different between operating windows on a PC and operating windows on a mac is bigger lack of drivers which in turn requires the bootcamp software and drivers to work.

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2021-04-07 11:39:13

# 2 Thank you. I succeeded. Unfortunately on Bootcamp I always have to enable virtualization when I want to use Sandbox.
Here I had problems, I didn't understand exactly what I should have done to be able to check all the boxes, but virtualization solved it.
#All I have one more question: what do I need to do to start Narrator in the maximized Sandbox window? I pressed CTRL + Windows + enter, but it doesn't work.

2021-04-07 16:02:48

OCR it. Maybe it's still loading?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-07 17:25:43 (edited by Talpaiute 2021-04-07 17:26:58)

# 6 after I maximize, NVDA or narator doesn't work for me.

2021-04-07 23:44:40

@Talpaiute, Yes, did you even read my post? Make sure keys aren't going to the sandbox machine, and OCr the window.