2021-04-12 16:07:40

How do you unregister a key from one laptop to be reinstalled to the other? removing registry doesn't seem to help and there's no unregister anywhere in the game.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-04-12 17:28:53

Hello @abdulla-dubais, thanks for playing so far!
Actually seems like that question never has been asked, anyway that won't be possible, you'll have to restart the game.
On the other hand there's some update to the instructions so it will be a good idea to restart and pay attention to them

@mata
To be honest i don't know the answer and don't know if that's possible to do... technically one code works only on one hardware.
You might ask to them to their email to know more about that, still i feel like the answer won't change that much...

2021-04-12 18:53:22

Well splended. Do I have to really buy the second key for bq2 to reinstall into this laptop then...or does it even matter if this laptop is already registered. Meh either way.
Also, how many chains are there in the rat cave thingy to open the gate? I saw two and loosen all of them. Nothing worked. And thank you again for the game. It really helps me forget the restlessness and loads of other symptoms/concerns waded on my health. I still can't figure out what exactly is wrong. Had to be rushed to the clinic this evening following lightheadedness. Hope that's not the end of me.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-04-12 20:40:58 (edited by Tenkarider 2021-04-12 20:41:57)

@mata
Ouch, sorry for the inconvenience... how 'bout give a try in writing to their email and explain your situation? Maybe if you're lucky they will understand and help you.
If you open all the gates all the rooms of the underground area will be accessible, still the first iron wheel is connected to a gate which is already open, so if you press left with that wheel the gate will be closed instead. Anyway you can open and close them as much as you want, so when you check a wheel listen the whole description, it will say whether the gate is open or closed, the same if you press left, in that case it will say whether the gate is open or closed, after you pressed left.
If my game is able to help you somehow then i'm more than glad about that...
The best i can tell you about your health, despite it's not very much, is to stay positive and not give up, that would be very sad...

2021-04-12 23:54:47 (edited by janagirl 2021-04-13 00:10:10)

Hi all,
I have a problem. I have to get back to the wide area. But never mind where I'm going, I can't find it anymore.
I'm at pile of bones now and I really try again and again.
Could someone help, please?
Thanks.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2021-04-13 01:05:16 (edited by Tenkarider 2021-04-13 01:13:58)

Hello @janagirl, thanks for playing so far the game!
You can reach the wide area from the areas which are called passages, 2 passages make you access inside the wide area.
The pile of bones is the bottom of the depths area of the cave, first of all you have to exit from the depths, from the passage it will be easier to proceed.

If you have troubles in exiting from the depths then i can point you the safest path to reach the passage:

spoiler

Starting from the pile of bones, enter the north exit, then, until you finally reach the first passage, proceed with left arrow and keep choosing the first exit you meet when proceeding with left.
Doing this way you'll reach one of the access to the passage area, from here it will be easy to reach the wide area again.
Let me know if that helped!

2021-04-13 01:15:10

the game itself really is great!
If I choose the first exit with the left arrow I have the feeling that I'm always walking forward and backward. It seems like it doesn't happening anything while doing that.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2021-04-13 01:19:28

@janagirl
Thanks a lot!
Just to be sure...

spoiler

Starting from the pile of bones choose north exit
Then choose south exit
Finally choose west exit
Now you reached the passage, right?

2021-04-13 01:24:11

Yeah, right. Now I managed it, it was my fault.
As I said, this game is great but I'm glad if I'm out of this cave, I personally don't like such puzzle games.
I in this cave since almost a week now. I really hope I'll make it soon.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2021-04-13 01:33:41

@janagirl
Woah, one week? My bad, as final dungeon of the game i decided to make an evil cave maze which is specifically designed to make the player get lost inside it, especially the depths.
Let me know how it proceeds meanwhile that i want to set you free as well

2021-04-13 02:20:40

@tenkarider
I at last managed to escape the cave. Yeah, it really must have been almost a week.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2021-04-13 02:34:03

@janagirl
Great job! Now please enjoy the rest of the game and the secret quests, by the way which level you are?

2021-04-13 02:37:07 (edited by janagirl 2021-04-13 02:47:50)

My level actually is 9.
Yeah, it's exciting again, by the way, I love horror, so the game is for me.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2021-04-13 04:03:11

I'm pretty sure I opened every chain but for some reason the gate is still there. I'll see again if I can do it today.

2021-04-13 05:37:40

Spoiler

Update: Got past the underground story arc. Now as to the creature on the boat, do I have to defeat it this time or what?

2021-04-13 05:53:04

@janagirl
Definitely gonna lower the spawn of enemies in the cave, without any doubt the caves makes the player overlevel due to the difficulty in finding the exit...
Glad to know that it's your genre!

@mata

spoiler

Oh, you were in search of the secret passage! I thought you still had to kill the Giant Rat, that's another story.
Yeah, this time you have to make it fall from the boat as far it's still clinging to it, dodging won't be enough

2021-04-13 07:58:24

@tenkarider:
yeah, lowering the enemy spawning there would be a good idea, sometimes they are really bothering!
I have another question/suggestion.
Would it be possible to translate the game? It would be cool to have the game in german as well. German is my language and I have a friend ans she's not so good in english so she could play it, too.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2021-04-13 08:06:50

Man, the ghost ship is a pain. I had to restart the entire game from just before the ghost ship because I wasted vials inside the rat cave. But it's alright. It works, at least. I know how to power through the game so shouldn't take too long.

2021-04-13 13:57:49

@janagirl
I should ask to the staff about that, a translation or implementing the screen reader would be nice

@mata
Ouch, still if you avoid the ghosts it should be possible to not use any blood vial, before the bosses.
If you run out of blood vials again after exiting from the captain's room let me know before you decide to restart, there's a wayout for the worst case scenario

2021-04-13 15:09:54

I try to avoid ghosts but sometimes i don't even know where they are so stumble into them by accident quite a few times. they're also hard to dodge as hell.
I have 14 blood vials going in this time (from 3 last time, lol). Hopefully it's not much of a pain this round.

2021-04-13 16:09:11

@mata
well yeah, to avoid the ghosts you need to memorize their position, which means you need to do a bit of trial and error before.
Good luck!

2021-04-13 17:14:48

Spoiler

Man, you know how dumb I was? I thought there was no saving point in the ghost ship when it was just before the freaking deck! But having 3 vials was worth starting the game for anyway so that helped somewhat.

2021-04-13 17:51:07

@mata

spoiler

lol, it's very unlikely i don't put a saving point before a new dungeon starts, also it's an healing save point since, as the game warns you, you won't find blood in the ship

2021-04-13 18:07:30

I didn't pay attention perhaps. Missed it completely in the previous playthrough. Now I'm being tortured by a...you know what. Meh, takes forever.

2021-04-13 20:42:45

@mata
Spoiler tags on that, pls...

spoiler

well... she's not in a hurry and a torture is not supposed to be fast, so...
They get faster anyway