2021-04-22 08:04:36

Hmm. haven't found it yet, but I did start a new game and beat dracula! that was super awesome. You gotta stop trolling us with the xp and all that though, since we can't use it! hahaha. it was a great ending though. for those struggling, it's not too hard. I did it on my first try, and didn't even get hit once. Just be patient. do not get greedy with your attacks, and always look out for his special move and counter appropriately. You need to get into a pattern of dodging and attacking. Some of those super bosses were way harder than Dracula in my opinion. If people are having trouble, I suggest for the first few attacks, just dodge and learn the pattern before fighting.

2021-04-22 10:37:36

@Vazbol
That would be a creepy twist indeed, but all you need to know about the doll is told in the description of the item. Whether you lie or tell the truth, the game completion % will be increased of the same amount so they both serve the purpose of reaching 100%

@musicman
Awesome job! lol i know, anyway i'm glad you like it! So i guess you didn't save and still searching for the 100% right?
spoiler
Just in case did you check the typewriter with the ink ribbon and/or received the blood vials from the lumberjack?

2021-04-22 17:41:06

yep did those 2 things.

2021-04-22 20:09:42

@musicman
Ok, let me know how it goes with the carabiner and %

2021-04-23 14:25:09 (edited by Tenkarider 2021-04-23 14:26:04)

Hi guys, i have a question for you: i heard from a tester that loading the game in the save point in the manor underground (the room with 3 skinless zombies), while escaping from the manor, it freezes the game and forces you to start from the beginning... still on a quick test it doesn't seem like that happens to me and technically that kind of issue which i spotted while developing the game has already been fixed and in that room it shouldn't be possible to trigger in any way.
Do any of you had any issue like that when loading the game from that save point, during the manor escape?

2021-04-29 12:09:28

The cave of the annoyance managed to piss me off for a few days. But I stopped playing because I made a 5 months move to stay in America with my sis, getting depressed and feeling blue over here. Thankfully though, what seems to be serious physical brain problem turned out to be an illusion created by my own stress acordding to what I researched after a failed EEG test and doctor  failing to figure it out. Guess I'll need to seek out some psych help for that. It's still very troublesome and I only manage to change my focus to concentrate. Especially the spasm drives me nuts.

But anyway, spider coming.

I got past that darn cave just a sec ago at last. How many quests are there again? Didn't someone make a post for it a while back? I seem to be dying to pretty much every secret boss there lol.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-04-29 12:54:06 (edited by Tenkarider 2021-04-29 12:54:38)

@mata
Oh, i see... that's serious stuff, i hope she can feel better, also i'm glad it revealed to be less dangerous than the expected your problem. I think it's a good idea a psych: it's not like it means you have some problem if you deal with them, they can simply help you to order your thoughts and/or are someone who can listen you anyway... i hope you can feel better than that asap!

Great job with the cave! Aside the end game there are 4 secret quests... which level you are, anyway? According to your level, you might prefer choosing a specific order to fight the secret bosses (make sure of having a decent amount of blood vials before entering the misty area!)

2021-04-29 20:33:12

It's gonna take a lot for me to get back on track given my depression and the weather out here add to the complications.  not that i want to have it...

Spoiler:
I'm before the stupid final boss at level like 7. May try to finish that first and see how I'd progress with the quest. Tried the prisoner though...and the spectral thingy in the misty area were so annoying. I dread being on that quest. The final fight was nothing buy annoying given it took three lapses to complete...and I kept failing the final fight all because i forgot the pattern, blah. Can't wait for the update/the second game, wichever comes first.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-04-29 21:53:49

@mata
It won't be easy with life but don't give up on that, ok?

spoiler

Yeah, i'd suggest as well to try the final boss before, level 7 is the expected level for that so it's fine.
level 8 is expected for the one in the misty area, also the spectral hazes are a serious threat if you enter there before level 8 and they also are the reason why you should travel with a decent amount of blood vials in that area: saving there without enough blood vials to escape from misty area 4 would be a terrible idea...
The prisoner was supposed to be fought at level 10 but actually it turned out being the easiest one of the secret bosses (due to an error in balancement, i'll fix that on next update) but still level 7-8 is definitely to avoid or the battle will take like forever to end

2021-04-29 23:43:17

Meh don't worry. I've been dealing with it for like six years now and pretty much know it like the back of my hand. I should b fine. Ups and downs, but fine.

Spoiler

The prisoner seems easy because she doesn't have any attack aside from normal ones so far. The stupid golem is even worse fight wise, given you're not even supposed to beat it in the first two fights even though you have to attack it. Reminds me of games that you have to fight bosses with like three-four forms, like that William guy in RE I can't remember which one, sigma and a lot of final bosses in Megaman franchise, some bosses in the audiogame Bokurano Daibouken and many, many more. It's a fashion...even though the noman basically doesn't change form. Still, it just feels like that, with phases and all.

2021-04-30 01:40:47

@mata

spoiler

Yeah, William Birkin from resident evil 2, but i'd rather say Nemesis from resident evil 3, Anti-Nomen we might say it's kinda an inorganic version of Nemesis... well the final boss with forms is kinda a standard of the games i played, no wonder i use it as well tongue

2021-04-30 01:55:52

I like it though. It's not just going all in and fighting one fight and that's all. That's why these types of game have quite a replay value all because of the final battle thrill. Too bad it's not the case for something like blind quest and other stuff.

2021-04-30 11:24:26

@mata
Well i have nothing to do with Blind Quest so i don't know why... i worked only on Hell Hunter so far and since i covered basically any role in the project (except dubbing, of course), i did everything following my personal style

2021-10-22 12:23:13

Hello, it's been a while! I have some news for you: first of all i have made an update for Hell Hunter for PC and Mac
Link to the update: (Hell Hunter 1.2)
https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/hel … nti-nomen/
I gathered all the feedbacks and fixed some stuff, but here's the changelog:
1) I added accessibilty settings for partial deafness issues:
- Extra option in the inventory (battle background volume settings) to tone down the most noisy background musics in
battle, default volume is 100%, you can set it to 70%, 40%, 10% and eventually set it back to 100%
- Extra option in the inventory (alert sound on quiet attacks) to activate/deactivate an extra alert sound (the same used for deadly attacks) for the attacks which are hard to hear.
To be precise 4 battle background music and 6 specific monsters are involved with those options, so they won't work in the
other battles, but they shouldn't be necessary elsewhere. Those options can be selected only from the inventory and they
are deactivated by default: when activated, those options makes those battles easier (especially the second one), so
unless you really need them for deafness issues or you get stuck, i'd suggest you to not use them, since that's the intended difficulty of the game. By they way those options can be activated at the same time as well.
2) Generic fixes to map and battle sounds
3) Minor fixes to UI
4) Minor fixes to input buttons
5) Fixed a bug who made disappear some hotspot (optional dialogues), now all the dialogues of the game are reachable
6) Fixed 2 important dialogues in the late game in which the sound effect occured twice and with different timing
7) Added the heartbeat sound effect when enemies drop an item and/or you level up
8) Moved hotspots inside the Caves of the Abyss, in order to travel inside them without fighting way more than
necessary, also some of those monsters now have a chance to not appear for the same reason.
9) many minor balancements to enemies
10) balanced in part or in a significant way optional monsters and secret bosses, in particular the one which was
supposed to be the strongest secret boss of the game: now it definitely is the case and resembles the strength which
i intended to give to it since the first release.
Spoiler
Now The prisoner is tremendous...
End of spoiler
Last but not least! There's another big reason for this update: you can expect sooner than later the mobile release for
Hell Hunter: Anti-Nomen, Stay tuned...

2021-10-22 14:48:59 (edited by JamesPotter 2021-10-22 14:50:22)

@ 264 can you add NVDA support, please? the plugin is now free.
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … -uap-87935

2021-10-22 16:19:04

@JamesPotter: Good to know! I shared the info with the staff, thanks!

2021-10-22 17:05:10

I am so glad to hear that. I will definitely be buying this game when it comes to the iPhone.

2021-10-22 17:55:18

@Tenkarider, that's really great to hear. I was actually thinking of the great time I spent with the game and thus thought of getting back to playing it, but seeing that it'll be coming on mobile I'll definitely get it there and play it. Thanks for the update. Also any news on Hell Hunter 2?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2021-10-22 19:29:03

Time to re-enjoy the game again. Thankfully I still have my old .reg file to register it. Don't wanna lose my key, meh.

2021-10-23 03:10:23

@dalen lewin
Sounds great! Thanks for the support!

@Muhammad Hajjar
I'm glad you like that much my game! I was supposed to work on Hell Hunter 2 before making the porting of the first game, although it takes much more time, so i swapped the priority and worked on the porting. It will take much more time before HH2 will be released, unfortunately...

@mata
Sure thing, better not to lose it... glad to know you're gonna play it once more!

2021-10-23 05:14:12

Great, i'll play this on my Iphone as well. i finished the main game. unfortunately, due to my job, i could not play games for a long time.
Maybe this is the chance to fight the secret bosses.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2021-10-23 13:20:30

@mr.brunete
Nice! I hope you manage to complete the whole game this time!

2021-11-06 16:28:18

I just hope the screen reader will be added soon. This voice actor is just killing the atmosphere really.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2021-11-06 17:57:46

@Hello Lirin, well i can't promise it will happen soon... i'm sorry you don't like the voice actor, after all the updates, it sounded like who played the game in general didn't dislike that much that voice actor, after all...

2021-11-06 19:00:53

@Tenkarider, well, maybe I'll try to play more and get use to it. The screen readers shouldn't be that hard to implement especially with the UAP plugin from Metalpop.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759