2021-04-01 07:16:04

Let’s hope the moderators aren’t here right now. I am increasing my post to count slowly but surely.

2021-04-01 07:28:10

What is the point of this nonsense? This is literally the definition of spam: irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2021-04-01 07:32:14

theirs not one, its according to this person, against the rules, because, honistly, i havent read them, and i reported a nother of his topics for this

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-04-01 07:37:25

@3, its against the rules. Spam is against the rules on literally every internet forum in existence; if its not explicitly outlined, its one of those implicit rules that everyone knows about and automatically obeys as a polite member of the internet society.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2021-04-01 07:39:17

fair enough

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-04-01 14:36:18

So... OP knows it's against the rules, but continues to do it anyway?
Me thinks OP is suffering from boredom.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-01 15:53:29

Says they're banned now... So I don't really know.
No more spam though.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-04-01 15:54:25

@MatthewSmithYT, For now...

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-01 16:02:34

What,... Are they going to magically be unbanned by the Audiogames.net unban-me tool...? Or begin mind control tactics on the mods?

-----

2021-04-01 16:09:22

@9 remember darkness king? They could just create a new account and yeah. If they aren't dedicated, just  bord, i doubt this.
Reading some of his other posts from other topics, i think he was trying to start a revalution against the audiogames.net forum mods or something lmao

useless post above

2021-04-01 18:41:29

LOL.
Either way, he's banned now. So, as long as he doesn't have a VPN or dynamic IP addresses on his router we're fine.

-----

2021-04-01 18:45:51

dinamic ip is just not fun, modding playstation 3? oh your up isnt right, but it was right yesterday, hey mom, cna ya help me with this? but i just did. yeah well it changed. same with nintendo switch, or nintendo wiiu

2021-04-01 21:19:22 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-04-01 22:30:55)

Not gonna lie, that last post really hurt my brain for a while.
Note to self: Just don't visit this website after MRIs...
Edit: How the hell did that fucktard get 3 (three, count -em) people to like his posts?!

2021-04-02 01:20:33

hay you know what, I saw labren games on cp yesterday. I ignored him at the most though

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg