2021-03-27 01:43:03

@150,

Yes, the menus are perfectly readable with a little patience. There is generally a description of the currently-selected item so it's possible to tell what you're focused on.

Seb2314, I'm still struggling a bit here. I can't reliably find the blacksmith or the enchanter, maybe this is my inexperience with 2D navigation in these kinds of games showing? I'm not great at orienting on Everett yet, for some reason. If I had a way to tell what direction things were from me that would solve 99% of the problems, I suspect.

2021-03-27 02:03:30

ok, for those needing help with this pusle, if you know where your wardrobe is, find it, go a bit down then take the turn to the left, at the turn, at some point, go upwards to enter the blacksmith, hope it helps, also, can I manage to adjust the resolution my self in the settings? or do I require sited assistance, if I am able to, what is a recomended resolution for my rtx 3070

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-03-27 05:51:22

Well, put it up to the maximum if possible, it does yeald the best results.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2021-03-27 05:54:29

AT Todo I listened to your recording.
If you blatantly decide to ignore my infos on how to set up Lion acordingly, no wonder you are getting results not to your liking.
As I said, 50 from above, 20 from the left, depending on your screen size and resolution, play around with the values if that doesn't work.
The rest of the intro screen reads just fine, I don#t really no why you say it's reading badly.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2021-03-27 09:51:57

@154
thanks work now

2021-03-27 19:13:00

so, how to adjust graphic settings

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-03-27 21:31:28

fredd,

ALl you need do is to go into Windows display settings and change your resolution to 1920x1080. I haven't found a need to  adjust the graphical settings in the game.

Thanks to everyone  for help, I've been enjoying the first realm quest thus far. It helps that as far as I can tell doors do not need to be re-opened once you pass through them.

2021-03-28 01:31:53

Hi,
So one thing I absolutely love is that if you ever get tired of trying to find a particular area in a realm, just save and reload.  or just reload in general.  you'll get another instance generated which could very well have the area you're looking for in a location that is easier to find.
Same with quests.  find one you don't like?  no problem.  just go back and retry.  no penalty at all.

2021-03-28 01:57:51

this game is cool as all hel, allthough how to place the fusion lab, kinda finding it hard

2021-03-28 02:04:20 (edited by seb 2021-03-28 02:59:45)

@dan_c exactly
@fredd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JeLM4Z … =BlindRyan

2021-03-28 12:12:37

I'll buy this game, this seems interesting, you know, i'm a huge fan of random generated areas and such. One question. I checked that you need to put different stuff in your castle to use it. How accessible is that part?

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2021-03-28 13:24:27

Pretty accessible if you position yourself where you want whatever decoration to be placed prior to initiating decoration mode.

2021-03-28 15:45:28

so guys, their is a problem, whenever I try equiping a spel gem to a creature it sas that I dont have any gems eeven though I do have them

2021-03-28 18:07:53

That's because creatures can only cast Spell Gems that belong to their own class. Unfortunately, only icons are displayed in the spell gems menu, however there's an excel spreadsheet with all the spell gems and their corresponding class that can be viewed here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … =862533132

2021-03-28 19:36:22

is their a way for me to also revisit previous relms? as I feel my creatures arent ready yet to take on the eleventh depth

2021-03-28 19:40:01

As far as I noticed pressing down arrow on the depth screen lowers the depth. How do you handle navigation efficiently though? Is that normal that i spend like up to two hours finding something?

2021-03-28 19:51:53

You should get used to the navigation pretty quickly. It shouldn't take you much time, at best 20 minutes per realm quest once you get used to things.

2021-03-28 20:13:29

interesting thing is that the character moves too fast, i press one arrow and the char steps sometimes two or even three times. And i keep getting lost in these tiny alcoves or what ever these one step passages which i keep bumping into. But the game is fabulous, i love it with all the difficulties present.

2021-03-28 20:42:26

I don't have the game sad, but i want try this. Is any idea for ocr to reading only focused item in menus?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2021-03-28 21:12:50

ocr is pritty easy to use in the game, as soon as you have the font set up, the game works 99.7 % of the time, but dont know what you would get though, but you have to have the game if we are going to help you with ocr in the game

2021-03-28 22:13:27

this game is really great. but about navigation, it's really painfull. all is doable, but realms. if you lucky, you can complete quest near 10-20 minutes. if not so, it took near hour now to find and kill 6 enemies in the realm. one of them just standed in the dead end. i thinking about mode for blind players, like architech mode in the castle. you cann go, collect everything, but without walls. for example map is square. with four external walls. but without inner. like big arena. yeah, it sounds strange at first, but if thinking about it, it will be to not so fast to explore tiles one by one. but alose mooore faster then bumping in the stupid walls, trying to find little piece of something.

2021-03-29 06:15:52

I'm looking for 2d navigation experts, because although i can do this, its painfuly slow. Bumping into walls sometimes drives me nuts. Tried the methodical approach too, go all the way down and left, then go right, one up, left, etc. Problem is that the area is not a square, its full of little walled off stuff which i have no idea what approach you use with to not get lost. Any hints?

2021-04-05 00:11:06

hello. today i completed story in this game. and i can say, that without improving accessibility, it's playable,mostly. the hardest part is minigames, and nether portals. all that is in the realms, so. you need spend hours to find some of them. interface on the enchanter too have some problems, but it's not so hard, how crawling in the realm, finding stupid riddler, or portal xd.

2021-04-12 21:22:00

Something new about this game?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2021-04-12 21:47:37

not yet as far as I know