2021-03-23 02:44:31

Just keep in mind that I'm pretty sure things like stereo panning aren't possible within the engine.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-03-23 02:57:25

I'd honestly be fine with just when a passage opened up, personally. Even if it couldn't be in stereo.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2021-03-23 03:14:02

It honestly doesn't bother me, since I'm used to playing pokemon.

2021-03-23 03:22:00

The Thread page isn't availible.

I've contacted the dev through their email form and asked if a fast travel option could be made, let's see what he says.

I'm stuck, I need to find the west wing menagiry. This game seams fun but navigating is hard at the moment.

Door sounds would be great too; so let's see what happens.

I'm gone for real :)

2021-03-23 03:36:13

Well, if sapi doesn't possible, maybe the developer can add a option to read text from clipboard?

Sorry for my english

2021-03-23 03:51:03

Battle logs are already available to be copied to the clipboard. I use this feature a lot. You can also export your stats from the options menu which helps in some circumstances. When it comes to the story being copied to the clipboard, sure, however with the new font there are literally no more issues.
When it comes to navigating, I also don't mind. Sure, some maps are tougher to deal with, but eventually I manage to find my way around and complete the realm quest. Again, the more you play, the better you get at it. Being used to pokemon helps a ton as well.

2021-03-23 03:55:39 (edited by seb 2021-03-23 03:56:35)

@#29 Assuming you haven't made any modifications to your castle, go all the way South-West, count 5 steps to the East, then go all the way North, East, then South. You can then interact and manage your creatures from there.

2021-03-23 04:02:46

I made this topic on the forum: https://forums.thylacinestudios.com/t/q … eople/7143 I hope it helps in some way.

@seb2314, I found it thanks to the youtube video but have to find a bunch of other things after that so will leave it for now.

Navigation like this isn't really my kind of thing so let's see what the dev can come up with.

2021-03-23 04:12:57 (edited by aaron77 2021-03-23 04:14:33)

So there's a couple objects that I'm told I shouldn't / can't interact with until I advance my quests a bit.
That's fine, but then there are other interactable objects that do absolutely nothing when I press e.
is there another interaction key I'm unaware of?  Are they a different class of object?
they make the same sound as the interactable objects that do produce something when e is pressed.
I've always been terrible at navigating through these types of games.  It's why I never bothered with the accessible Pokemon games. 
It's kind of frustrating because games that should be much less accessible / playable like hades are a breeze for me.

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2021-03-23 04:17:17

Decorations like tables and chairs make the same sound, however you shouldn't be finding many of these.

2021-03-23 05:00:04

Does someone have the controls for the game? I have a gamepad and keyboard available, or can I find the controls in the game itself?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2021-03-23 05:00:49

ooh, how do you copy logs and such to the clipboard?

2021-03-23 05:06:45

also, do you just install the font and go, or do you need to select it in the system settings first? I'm not sure if it's selected already or not.

Greetings Moritz.

2021-03-23 05:09:00 (edited by seb 2021-03-23 05:13:52)

If you want to add some of your stats to the clipboard, go to the options menu and choose export data to clipboard. If you want to have the battle log added to your clipboard, select history in the battle menu and press f. I'm not sure which button it is if you use a controller, but it's the same one that displays your notifications.

@sightlessHorseman just copy and replace the font in the game's main folder and you're good to go. When it comes to the controls, you can use WASD to move along with the arrow keys, Q is to cancel/open up the menu, and E is confirm. F is to view the notifications, change the way items are sorted in menus, and copy data to the clipboard where it's possible. I'm not using a controller so I can't help in this regard, but I hope this helps. You can also remap the controls very easily.

2021-03-23 05:59:18 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2021-03-23 06:04:01)

Thanks, it works quite fine.

Greetings Moritz.

2021-03-23 06:04:45

For those who are interested and use Lion to read stuff directly:
Crop above: 50 percent.
Crop left: 20 percent.

Greetings Moritz.

2021-03-23 06:46:42

Hmm, i also seam having problems finding the minagerry.

You see, I walk to the most south west corner, do 5 steps right, but when walking north there is an object after a few steps.

I'm abit confused. I can find this one friend of mine, the wardrobe and the summoning pit at the right, and something that just says, I can't use this yet and I should look at my quest.

Greetings Moritz.

2021-03-23 08:50:53

Great news! Really, really great news!

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2021-03-23 09:10:44

Hi, how to use this lion atton? I launched it, but nothing happen.

Lupus wrote:

Friends, do you think developers can add sounds for npc? It is the only thing I would like, lion reads everything perfectly. But finding the npc is difficult as they have no audible indication.

2021-03-23 10:05:51

@pates. You need to press alt shift l, I htink, to turn the addon on, then look in the topic for the settings to change.

I don't use this addon, I just use the OCR function.

2021-03-23 10:25:57

why would we need nvda support? or speach for all? and also, adding a paassage opening sound is just stupid for a game like this, maby sounds for npc witch can be toggled in settings, and probs sounds for your creatures if that is not allready implimented

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-03-23 10:44:10

Wchich topic?

brad wrote:

@pates. You need to press alt shift l, I htink, to turn the addon on, then look in the topic for the settings to change.

I don't use this addon, I just use the OCR function.

2021-03-23 10:57:07

@pates sorry I was tired when writing.

I meant you need to look in this topic for the settings you must change, but I've tried it and while it works, it gives you a lot of info you don't need about other windows.

I don't know enough about this addon to change that so hopefully someone else can help you.

I'd recommend either OCR, or getting a refund if you can't figure it out.

I asked for a refund on this game, it's nice but walking around and reading as you do isn't my kind of thing. Hopefully the devs add something in the future to make things a little easier for those that continue to play it.

2021-03-23 11:06:12

I did not see any configuration for sounds in the npc, where is that? I only saw the steps

fredd wrote:

why would we need nvda support? or speach for all? and also, adding a paassage opening sound is just stupid for a game like this, maby sounds for npc witch can be toggled in settings, and probs sounds for your creatures if that is not allready implimented

Manamon trainer

2021-03-23 12:05:36

These sounds don't exist; Fred was just sayign he didn't agree with the poster who wanted them.

@fred, why is that a stupid idea? Surely knowing if your character is entering or leaving a room is good, or whether they have a passage on the left or right that they can enter?

As for SAPI or NVDA, if that were added; I'd buy the game again in a heartbeat, I'd not have to OCR the screen each time I wanted to know something.