2021-04-22 12:19:30

hi touchmint.
in final test, can i use real money to purchase before release?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-04-24 09:57:35

sorry for double posting but, i have a ipad. then, should i join the test again or i can use my apple id again? also, my friend asked me that will it be released for android?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-04-28 20:29:49

Hey guys sorry for the delay I’m working hard at the game lots of important things to test over and over to make sure it’s right. I’m planning on putting the final test out in the next few days and testing hard over the weekend with you guys and some close friends then submitting if all is good.

The next test will cover iPads as well as iap and ads. You can do the iap but I will need to give out dummy accounts to do the purchases these purchases will not cost anything but will not stay after the real game is released.

Thanks for your time guys I’m working very hard to get this done ASAP!

2021-04-29 08:20:40

hi touchmint.
great to hear that.
i want to know a little about extra content like after complete the game.

2021-05-02 02:59:33

Hey guys not great news but not bad news either. Redesigning the game to be full screen has proved much more of a challenge than I thought it would. My base code is so old that most things don’t auto scale so that means manually redesigning everything for a few diff phone sizes / resolutions.

Although it’s taking a while (I’m about 40 hours in just on redesigns) I have it figured out and it is possible lol. So I’ve got about 20 hours left on this then another 20 hours I’ll assume on iPad.

Meaning final testing won’t be released this weekend but for sure later next week.

This also means submission date will be mid month and launch date will likely be towards the end of the month.

Sorry so much for the delay but I want to do this right and release a non buggy and well promoted game.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask for those who are not testing I’ll be doing some class previews and stuff once things are finished up and submitted.

2021-05-02 10:45:48

np dood, but it would be nice with a gameplay recording

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-05-03 20:35:27

fredd wrote:

np dood, but it would be nice with a gameplay recording

Sure what do you mean by that with voiceover on? Unfortunately I’m horrible with voiceover and it would just sound like a bunch of errors for me I able barely able to test it wouldn’t be an enjoyable listen. If any of the other testers want to share a gameplay video they are very much so welcome to there is no NDA or non sharing for this game.

2021-05-04 08:13:25

Hi Touchmint and guys, I have a problem.
I downloaded the pac containing A quest to the future and A quest to the core, but only future has been downloaded, core give me an error. What can I do?

2021-05-04 12:59:52

hi touchmint.
will there be extra content in final test?

2021-05-04 20:14:17

GoranSSJ2 wrote:

I downloaded the pac containing A quest to the future and A quest to the core, but only future has been downloaded, core give me an error. What can I do?

Can you let me know what error you are getting. What device you are on and what iOS version you are using?

2021-05-04 20:16:07

necrozma wrote:

hi touchmint.
will there be extra content in final test?

I may try to fit in the endless arena while the final testing phase is going on but it’s hard to say if that will make it in final release.

I’ve already pushed back release a few times so if it’s taking too long or any struggles and it will just have to be in the next update.

2021-05-05 10:15:25

TouchMint wrote:
GoranSSJ2 wrote:

Can you let me know what error you are getting. What device you are on and what iOS version you are using?

Oh, sorry, I forgot to specify the problem! When I download the package, the appstore only downloads A quest to the future, while A quest to the core does not. I am using Ipad OS 14.5.1 and IOS 14.5.1.

2021-05-09 06:38:21

hello touchmint.
i want to know when the final test start.
from what i heared, on next weekend the final test starts.

2021-05-10 01:01:25

GoranSSJ2 wrote:
TouchMint wrote:
GoranSSJ2 wrote:

Oh, sorry, I forgot to specify the problem! When I download the package, the appstore only downloads A quest to the future, while A quest to the core does not. I am using Ipad OS 14.5.1 and IOS 14.5.1.

Yea it looks like iOS 14.5.1 messed up quite a few apps. I have not gotten down to the bottom of what’s going on yet been working on this game and getting its final testing out but will get to the bottom of it. Very worse case I’ll get you the $5 worth of credit or whatever for the new game unfortunately every min I have is going to the new game but I’ll let you know if any updates I have ok.

2021-05-10 01:02:40

necrozma wrote:

hello touchmint.
i want to know when the final test start.
from what i heared, on next weekend the final test starts.

The final testing is out but I just have about 5 people working on it until it’s more stable. It was a huge update and I want to make sure it’s ok before more people invest time on it the rest of the group should get the invite soon. Release date for the end of the month is still intact just taking things a bit slow with the final testing.

2021-05-12 20:03:48

Ok my first handful of testers found a few bugs but nothing major I’ll be fixing them today or tomorrow then releasing the final testing for everyone. Tomorrow night. I’ll send to every who has tested before and anyone else who wants to join. This will work (should work for all iPad versions as well).

Thanks for the support guys almost there.

2021-05-12 20:47:43

If you are opening it up for others I'd like to take part in that if possible.

2021-05-13 12:59:44

awesome news. i've been waiting for it.

2021-05-13 13:22:29

this sounds epic. man it's great to have a new phone. lol

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2021-05-13 13:35:11

great news, I can't wait.
keep up the good work.

2021-05-13 13:39:09

but i wonder if this test also start on iphone.

2021-05-14 02:29:50 (edited by TouchMint 2021-05-14 02:31:26)

Ok I just getting this latest update submitted. Usually a few hours or so until they accept it. Will keep you guys updated when it’s accepted and send invites out. Getting close.

Update will be for both iPhone and iPad. Anyone who wants to help test or preview can. Feel free to talk about it show friends etc. no need to keep things secret. Just try not to spoil things for others who have not played if possible.

2021-05-14 20:36:10

awesome. i cannot wait.

2021-05-14 22:06:19

hi i would also like to test this if at all posible

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2021-05-15 01:15:12

Ok thanks for holding on guys seems the review process took longer than expected but i believe its going through now.

Few things to note about this build:

PLEASE DELETE YOUR OLD VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE! (this has a new database and while it may work you will not be testing the right stuff.)

Writing
Writing is still not updated looks like I didnt upload the correct files so some of the writing is fixed some isnt. im a horrible writer so i have a few people grammar check etc. it is done however not all of it got uploaded. not a big deal this is why i test it will be in live version.

Design
Because I had to redesign the game for about 12 diff phone and ipad models elements may be off in certain places. Everything should be close and nothing should be broken or missing for any models but if it is please let me know. while testing takes place ill be polishing up this but figured it was close enough to test with.

IAP
In App Purchases are in. I will have to look but i believe you can use test accounts which ill give out to test out this system. even if you use your own accounts they wont be charged or it just wont let you buy anything. nothing you buy in the testing will carry over to the live version. I will double check and confirm all this but just wanted to make a note.

Ads
Test ads are in feel free to test them click etc make sure they are working. I am not sure how accessible they are but let me know. these are done though google/admob so i would assume they are accessible.

Other general bugs or imbalances or crashes. let me know about these too. I will add to this list if i think of anything else.

invites and info will be sent to you guys/girls in PMs here within the next hour or so.