2021-05-15 03:59:44

hi touchmint. i tested previous versions. i want to know, the previous testers also get invited.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-05-15 04:35:28

Ok invites are out to the full group now.

Please delete your old install otherwise you are not testing the updated game.

If I missed you or you want an invite post here or pm me with your address.

Thanks for all the support guys!

2021-05-15 08:19:02

hi @ tuch mint i would also like to test if posible my e mail address is [email protected]

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2021-05-17 17:18:16

So I’ve gotten some more reports of bleeding or objects behind the view you are currently on being read when they shouldn’t be.

One tester said it’s working perfectly on iPad and not working at all on iPhone. It’s working fine for me on iPhone and iPad so it’s really confusing. Can you testers let me know here or in private message if there is object bleed for you for example when you are in battle view and you are moving your finger and swiping and elements from the main view like the walls and character location are bleeding through. Lastly can you report what type of device you are using and what iOS version you are on. Working or not working I just need to try to figure this out. I think it may be a voiceover setting. I use all the standard settings but I’m wondering if some people have things modified in their voiceover settings that allows them to read background views since only some are having the problem. Thanks!

2021-05-19 05:19:07

Ok we hit a bit of a hurdle with voiceover bleeding. Nolly has been helping me I think I have it figured out tho I’ll keep you guys updated. Still hoping to submit the final game tomorrow if all goes well.

2021-05-19 09:36:13

Yes voiceover does not read the enemy opponent when you are playing as your pet on iPhone

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2021-05-31 08:05:40

Hey guys sorry for somewhat lacking on updates. I had submitted a “final” build last week but as some of you know we ran into some voiceover issues. While I could have patched them that was messy so I decided to rewrite the whole thing correctly with apples new system. Certain devices worked and some didn’t but now everything should as well as some overall improvements on how focus works when moving screen to screen. Unfortunately that means things were pushed back I really didn’t want to but it’s better than releasing a semi broken game.

Again sorry for the delay launch day should be mid June.

Thanks for the support guys and sorry again!

2021-05-31 09:47:12

don't apologise. i personally have more respect for devs who want to push out a polished product over those who just chuck stuff out and say ok lets fix as we go.

2021-06-01 08:25:06

Hi.
Thanks a ton for really trying your best to make the game as accessible as possible. You're awesome. Keep up the fantastic job. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-06-01 08:34:58

@107: Take your time. I really appreciate it when devs try their best to make their games accessible.
Looking forward to the game, keep up the great work!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-06-03 06:00:37

Take your time with the game. It's better to release a  polished product.

2021-06-03 08:25:26

Thanks guys I really appreciate it! Tbh I’ve been a bit down and was dreading the rewrite but everything is complete now and I’m glad I took the extra time.

The voiceover system was totally rewritten and in doing so re-examined. I got rid of a lot of the extra stuff that seemed to make things a bit confusing and focused in on the core of the game. I tried to make use of the focus system as well when going from view to view. I know some things will need tweaked but I can say I can easily complete the game with voiceover now and not be confused on what’s going on like before haha.

Won’t make a ton of sense but I’ll have a master copy of the release game tomorrow for those who want to see. And as soon as apple approves I believe I can release the official game early before it hits the App Store so I’ll try to get it to anyone who wants.

2021-06-03 08:48:01

awesome. i really want to see it.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-06-03 11:37:26

i'm seriously looking forward to this. is this going to be a big big game? lol can you do a gauntlet 2 style game? whereby it goes on and on and all that?

2021-06-03 13:03:02

I'm used to accessiblity testingand I'm an iOS developer so I'll be glad to report any findings. You can find me at ogomez dot s 92 at the g mail thingy.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2021-06-03 21:40:27

Yea I will reach out to you guys through pm or email on an early look and any final adjustments that need to be made.

2021-06-08 17:24:53

3rd time is the charm?

After 2 failed reviews I finally got the game approved. Mostly my fault for failing to include the iap for review and not understanding how to implement the consent to track for ads. I don’t track or store any data from players but apparently the ads track stuff to serve more relevant ads?

Either way it’s passed! Yay been a long time coming and filled with many challenges but definitely worth it. Still a lot to do mostly on the marketing side of things.

I’m setting the release date as the 17th so about 8 days from now. Unless something changes and Apple wants to feature me for accessible games which I requested but don’t have my hopes up for haha. If anyone has some insiders with Apple let me know lol.

The review process was wayy faster than anytime in the past. I remember my first app about 8 years ago? Baseball stats tracking app. Took about 3 weeks for review then got rejected and then took another week to get a shot at being accepted. This one took 3 days for 3 reviews? Pretty fast.

Anyways I’m rambling but the good news is the game will be out soon and should be much more accessible than any of the previous ones. There is still some work to do to perfect voiceover but it should be in a much much better place than any of the others so thank you guys so much for the support, testing help and understanding on my failed deadlines.

2021-06-08 17:59:35

Awesome. I look forward to check out the official release.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-06-08 22:58:56

@TouchMint, I really appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put into making  this new title accessible and making it work with voice over.  I’m looking forward to giving it a play and will download as soon as its released. Again, thanks for all the hard work

Paul Lemm

2021-06-09 00:29:14

Take my money, please!
Thanks!

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2021-06-11 23:01:56

Hey guys officially 5 days until release (6/17/21) I just wanted to do a bit of a class preview for those who want some extra info or just are not sure what class they want to start with.

This game features 12 classes (10 at release). 3 of the classes are brand new (Savage, Alien and Zombie). The rest of the classes are mostly from Quest to the Future and reworked/balanced for this game. There are a few others from Quest to the Core.

That said I will be touching on the first new class here: Savage!

Savage was really fun to make and a little hard to balance but played right can be one of the most powerful classes in the game. I was able to do a few builds along the way that allowed me to beat the game with no deaths pretty easily. I wont give too much away in how I played them and let you guys figure them out.

That said here are their skills and you guys can decide how to play them.

First off Savage works a lot like ranger in its passive abilities. They get a 1.5x pet bonus which means whatever passive pet bonus your pet has your Savage character gets 1.5 that. So pick your pet wisely they really get a big advantage there that is sometimes overlooked. Combine a good pet bonus with the Savage strengths and youll be set.

Now on to its passive abilities:

Savage uses medium weapons (daggers/hammers) as well as medium armor (leathers). While they wont have top armor or top weapon damage they will have a good amount with the right equipment. Savage have rather average starter stats along with the highest starting hp. This plays into their abilities that focus on life steal which we will get into next.

The Savage abilities are as follow:

Savage Slash - A physical attack that leeches hp.
Pet Mastery - A passive skill that enhances pet abilities.
Consume - A damaging attack that absorbs remaining hp and restores stam if a killing blow is dealt.
Bandage - A minor healing spell.
Decaying Spit - A debuffing skill that drains life : 25 HP every round.
Freakout - An attack that damages all enemies with a chance to stun and confuse : 20 percent.
Blood Thirst - A buffing skill that raises hp drain: 15 percent and strength: 5.
Assault - A physical attack with a large random factor.
Devour - A damaging attack that absorbs remaining hp and restores extra stam if a killing blow is dealt.
Bludgeon - A debuffing spell that lowers enemy stamina : 1 and intelligence : 7.

The skills above are pretty self explanatory above but what I would really like to point out are the finisher type skills which are unique to the savage.

Consume and Devour are somewhat a gamble in that if you manage to kill your enemy you not only consume their HP which can be a huge boost but also regain the stam you spent. Which really can turn the tides of the game. They are somewhat situational but if you use this strategically against say an enemy that spawns other weak enemies or an enemy that has a chance to death spawn it can be very powerful.

although I spent the most time creating this class and working through it, it was a lot of fun to make balance and test.

I was so excited for people to play it I wanted to make sure it was FREE and unlocked so everyone can experience it from the start.

Hope you guys enjoyed this preview I will do another one in a few days or so an so on until release. If you guys have any questions let me know!

2021-06-11 23:50:46

What are the specifics of the audio game cheat code? In the last game, you had to type it in and then click the Ranger class. And what it did was give us access to every world in the game. What do you have to click and what does it give you?

2021-06-12 06:04:46

dalen lewin wrote:

What are the specifics of the audio game cheat code? In the last game, you had to type it in and then click the Ranger class. And what it did was give us access to every world in the game. What do you have to click and what does it give you?

The same cheat will be in this game plus I’ll be giving audiogames players something extra as a token of gratitude for the support as well. Basically anyone who has posted in here will get something and then anyone who has an audiogames account and wants to checkout the game will get something as well (so if you have supported me by posting in here and have an account you’ll get double!) I’m not sure but it looks like I can give out IAP coupons now too so that will make it a lot easier than the codes in game.

2021-06-12 06:21:23

@touchmint I honestly can't wait. I played far to much battle arena and quite a lot of quest to the future as well. I wish I had the time to test, but life always gets in the way. I can not wait to spend more of my free time on another one of these games.

2021-06-12 08:56:03

Hi:

Just a quick question. Does the game still use the same music and sounds as in the other games, or have those been revamped as well? I played quite a bit of Battle Arena as a druid.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134